Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Short Jokes Post – Keep The Jokes Short And Funny

What did the bartender say after Charles Dickens ordered a martini……Olive or twist

If you drink too much alcohol you are an alcoholic. If you drink too much Fanta……Does that make you Fantastic

My doctor told me to watch my drinking……So now I drink in front of a mirror

Did you hear about the Irish wolf hound who was chewing a bone……When he stood up, he had only 3 legs

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot of my bed. At first I was afraid.......then I was petrified.

What did the big chimney say to the small chimney…...Stop smoking

A friend of mine was sacked after 13 years of working on the dodgems……He is taking them to court for funfair dismissal.

Doctor: Don't confuse your Google search with my 6yrs at medical school……Patient: Don't confuse your 1-hour lecture you had on my condition with my 20yrs of living with it.

Why do blondes have square boobs……Because they forgot to take the tissues out of the box.

My wife and I went back to the hotel where we spent our wedding night……Only this time, "I" stayed in the bathroom and cried.

She was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

My wife told me the car wasn't running well, there was water in the carburettor……I asked where the car was, and she told me it was in the lake.

She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" Following her down the street I yelled, "No, jump in!"

First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel! “......Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive."

A man was complaining to a friend: "I had it all - money, a beautiful house, a big car, the love of a beautiful woman; then, Pow! it was all gone! "What happened?" asked the friend. "My wife found out..."

It's not true that married men live longer than single men……It only seems longer.

Losing a wife can be very tough……Some may even say impossible.

Doctor says to the patient: Your coughing sounds much better……The patient replies: And no wonder. I spent a lot of time practising.

I tried to re-marry my ex-wife……But she figured out I was only after my money.

What do you get, when you wake up on a workday and realise you ran out of coffee……A depresso.

Marriage is an institution of three rings……Engagement ring, Wedding ring and Suffering.

What do you call the soft tissue between a shark's teeth……A slow swimmer.

Wife: It’s our wedding anniversary in a week, darling. How do you think we should celebrate……Husband: With a minute of silence.

What's the difference between a bachelor and a married man……Bachelor comes home, checks out what's in the fridge & goes to bed. Married man comes home, checks out what's in the bed & goes to the fridge.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for the day……Teach a man to fish and he’s going to spend a fortune on gear he’ll only be using twice a year.