Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Biker saves suicide attempt?

Biker saves suicide attempt?

Back on January 9th, a group of Pekin, Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Murray Baker Bridge. 

So they stopped. George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of hawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says,

"Hey Baby.whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear 'sensitive', George also didn't want to miss this 'be-a-legend' opportunity either so he asked

"Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe Why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that.

And it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.

After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says,

"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. 

You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the hell are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

Its still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed!
  • Like 1

Ah Crap, Spit-Spit-Spit, Cough,Cough.......Throw up