Sign in to follow this  
ShAmmY1989

How to Access the Deep & Dark Web

What is Dark Internet?

Dark web is place where Scientist put his all data, which they can use for scientific or analysis purpose.  I think now you question why scientist put his data on Dark Internet; Answer is simple “Security”.

Data always important for every organization, and every organization wants to make his private data more secure, and Dark Internet is the best place for these type data.

Note: Basically we can say that Dark Internet Is a boarding place.

bukLIOx.jpg

What is Deep Web?

Deep Web is the collection of all web pages which search engine can not search and Indexed; normally we can say Deep web having all Dark Web(Collection of data which used only for scientific purposes) sites and also other protocol sites like email, Chat, Forums, Marketplace, etc.

Many Times I watched web hacking related movies and see various incredible stuff, but I don’t know. Is it possible? Or not. If possible then how I can do it?

Many times I have such types question in my mind but can’t able to find right answer. But today I am sharing my personal experience about hidden web with you.This is common sense question If you here then you already know something about the deep web or darknet.

That’s why, let’s go ahead; Truly it is real. The Internet world has black world where you can do anything what you want and which not legal on regular internet world.

In simple word:  the deep web places, where you can be do any illegal activity which are not allowed into normal web world like as here you can buy and sell any type of drugs, guns, pirated software, games and music and all things which are not legal. But one thing you must know and take in your mind if you are on the deep web doesn’t use your personal information here. If you need to buy anything then used Bitcoin. Here you can sell and buy anything by Bitcoin.

Note: I request to you, all information which I will be telling you to bellow, all are only for education purpose, not for criminal activity, but if anyone are involved then it’s your own risk.

Note: If you are eager for technical skill then you can learn here alot. I am saying this thing because this place can open a new door for you, where you can achieve anything which you want.

Now come to the point. After normal description about Deep web or Dark Internet now time for how to access the deep web.

This place is actually present in the internet world, but you cannot access this by using the normal browser, it’s not a secure way. I will suggest you if you want to access, please download Tor( Tor Browser).

• Like 2