- Open the Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down and tap on Display.
- Tap on Blue light filter.
- You'll see there are two main choices here: when to turn on the light filter, and what the opacity is.
- Tap on Turn on now to see what the blue light filter looks like.
- Using the Opacity slider at the top, adjust how strong the filter should be when it turns on. You can then turn off the blue light filter to adjust the other settings.
- Choose whether you want to have the filter turned on from sunset to sunrise, or on a specific hourly schedule.
- Most people will prefer the ease of letting the filter turn on at your local sunset time and turn off at local sunrise.
- If you select Custom schedule, set the starting and ending hours manually.
- The Blue light filter will now turn on automatically each day.
Welcome to CyberPhoenix Community
Come as guests, stay as family.
If you have any login related issues you can contact our Support Team at : email@example.com
How to use the blue light filter on the Galaxy S8
Posted 04 May 2017 - 11:19 PM
6.2 PMs from staff and admins must be replied within 24 hours or the member will be restricted from using the forums.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users