Sign in to follow this  
bella101uk

Autodesk mudbox and remake (Completed)

Now I don't know if this works or not as I haven't installed it, But it did come from someone that has a good track record.

I hope this works for you

Autodesk Mudbox 2017 (x64)

03bb2db8f4bca2c823c810dbc07708ac.jpg

Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of Mudbox 2017 is cost-effective digital sculpting and painting software which provides artists with intuitive and tactile tools for creating high quality 3D geometry and textures.The latest release of Mudbox introduces a series of new sculpting tools, including new Volume and Surface Falloff options for brushes, which give artists more control over how surfaces are affected by the brush stroke; the Relax Brush for smoothing surfaces while making minimal changes to the original shape of a mesh; and a Twist feature in the Grab Brush for creating swirl-like effects on a mesh.

Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone-from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists-uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. 

Name: Autodesk Mudbox 

Version: (64bit) 2017 

Interface: English, French, German, Japanese 

http://rapidgator.net/file/955c138fd1f586102a741beacabc9b68/mcej5.Autodesk.Mudbox.2017.rar.html

Now I don't know if this works or not as I haven't installed it, But it did come from someone that has a good track record.

I hope this works for you

Autodesk - ReMake 2017 Professional 17.23.038 (x64)

5bc2ed727141ef3d26a9a5845552068a.jpg

Description: Autodesk Inc. the worldwide leader in software 3D-design for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction and civil infrastructure, announced the release of (previously memory), a remake of the 2017 is the end solution to convert reality into captivity with photos or scans in high resolution 3D -nets.Autodesk will remake the world connects sensors that can capture and digitize the real world of the brave new world of digital design, digital manufacturing and virtual experiences. If you are interested in is to digitize the real world and create assets for any of the following: archiving, training, design, engineering, virtual experiences, such as AP / BP, games, movies, publishing on the web or digital manufacturing (CNC, 3D -pechati), and then convert for you.

With the alteration can do the following: 
– Creation of 3D-grid models from photographs, and soon all of the sensors, such as structured light or laser scanning. 
– Import any already created 3D models from other reality solutions, from a scanner or from a CAD / simulation applications. 
– Prepare / OPTIMIfZE 3D models for further use downstream (clean, fix, sculpt, edit, retopo, optimization, comparison, export or publication) 
– Publish interactive 3D models for viewing online, with the ability to send to others via hyperlinks or posting them to a Web site using HTML-Code. 
– Export to fbx format, obj, and the parameter obj (ATVs) and layered mesh file formats for further design and engineering processes in Autodesk Fusion360 or other design / engineering products, in AP / BP decision or in the future be used for modeling applications such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya or Blender, with zbrush, Blender, and so on. d. 
Extras. 

Information: Note: for processing images in 3d need at least 16gb of RAM if the flow is not present then nothing shaking program

Version: (64bit) 2017 Professional Build 17.23.038 
Developer: Autodesk 
Developer website:
Bit depth: 64bit 
Language: English + Russian 
Medicine: Present 
System Requirements: OS: Microsoft Windows 7 or later, 16gb RAM

http://rapidgator.net/file/55fcb73240d43f9c4fd7d9b99fed56cf/Autodesk.ReMake.Pro.2017.x64_CRACK.rar.html

http://uploaded.net/file/eycveqr2/Autodesk.ReMake.Pro.2017.x64_CRACK.rar

Sign in to follow this