Sign in to follow this  
bigbenn

BigBenn

Well, I'm not "Big" and my name is not "Benn" and if you can see my footprint, I don't live in Singapore, because I'm using an Anonymizer (to be honest, I thought I was in the USA via it) and apart from my PC info and advice - I'm self taught - I'm not telling you anything else to you about me, because in this day and age - I have been in prison previously for my full sentence of 6 years, my accuser got way with a false identity and accusations (later admitted but not prosecuted) for the Compensation Payout, which I've never had to repay, however, although I enjoyed my time in prison, most of the time (I refused parole) I don't ever want to go to prison ever again for more trumped up charges, but especially if they are PC or internet related.

You could say that being open and honest on the internet, is like putting your head in a crocodile's mouth and expecting it not to bite - so why would you and for that matter, why here of all places?

Me, myself and I

• Like 2

Hello bigbenn,

Welcome to CyberPhoenix I hope you enjoy your stay and come back often :)

Please follow CyberPhoenix Rules and if you don't see something you want then use Search

We also have a Request Section if you can't find something you want :)

​Become a CyberPhoenix VIP for Premium Accounts and alot more   :cprocks:  :psy:  :D 

I1JlQ.gif

Tech 425
Admin/Smod

Hi,

It is not my first time here, I've been coming to this forum for years, probably from when you first started up - however, when I started visiting, there were lots of other forums which I used to go to as well, but they have all gone now and cyberphoenix is one of the few remaining, from the good old days!!

I was just going through my list of forums I occasionally visit and saw this one was still up and running.

Amazing!!

Well done you!!

Perhaps its the same old thing. A lot of people visit, but few actually donate anything and then, after a while, even that stops and the forum, which previously was healthy and vibrant, just dies, if it is not closed down meantime by "the powers that be".

I enjoy providing advice, especially if it helps anyone. Not much point in copying downloads from one active forum to another and whilst I am self taught, I don't understand everything that most of the software I see, does and by the same token, if I don't have a practical use for 90% of it, what is the point of downloading it to sit on my hard drives, unused?

Anyway, for the time being, I am here and whilst I am visiting, I don't mind adding my 2 cents worth.

BigBenn

• Like 1

Hi bigbenn, welcome to CyberPhoenix and I hope you enjoy your stay. Please follow our rules and please ask if you need help.