emerald#

Crossword Compiler 10 (Hard to find) (Completed)

I'm looking for this...

Crossword Compiler 10

or V9 , if all else fails.

It's very hard to find a working copy (one or two duds about)  :dash:

Thanks for looking  

• Like 2

I don't know anything about this, I just found it for you - I hope it's what you want and that it works

I have not tested this, So I don't know if it works

Crossword Compiler 10 PRO (cracked)

image.png

Make word search and crossword puzzles from lists of relevant vocabulary words. Puzzles can be any size or shape, and the puzzle generator lets you view different possible fills and pick one you like.

You can either make a puzzle from a list of words and write the clues later, or write the words and clues first and then make a puzzle from them.

The word search generator will try to fit as many words as it can in the grid. You can stop the fill when you like, and view possible alternatives. In addition the program will automatically check against a blacklist of words to avoid: this ensures your puzzle doesn't accidentally contain additional potentially embarrassing words.

You can also target a 'hidden word' - some word or phrase spelt out by the letters that are not part of any of the search words.

Theme and vocabulary puzzles

You can easily make freeform/vocabulary crosswords or word search puzzles from your own set of words. Many supplied theme word lists are also supplied to get you started. The program fits as many of the words as it can in the grid, and lets you select your preferred fill. Puzzles can be rectangular or in different shapes. You can also just type in a set of words and clues and get the program to make a fill for you.

Newspaper puzzles

You can make standard newspaper-style puzzles of varying sizes, and many standard grid patterns are supplied. The powerful grid filling engine can fit words in the grid automatically, or you can use the word finding features to take full control yourself. The Pro Grid Filler helps you place theme words, and allows you to use semi-automated filling to have full control over which words are used.

Other puzzles

The program supports many types of puzzle, including sudoku, coded, clues-in-squares, barred and various specialty and non-English puzzle types.

Sudoku and coded puzzles can be generated very quickly automatically. The Sudoku builder includes options for the difficulty and symmetry level.

AND MUCH MORE!

http://k2s.cc/file/82283567f71e7/Crossword_Compiler_10_PRO.rar

Please update me if it works - Thank you

• Like 2

Thanks for the fast response.

This is exactly what I am looking for (for my dear wife) 

BUT....

It's premium only  :(

available only for Premium and Premium PRO

Appreciate you trying though.

Thanks

• Like 2

Ok I will download it and upload it to 1fichier

• Like 2

Working on it as Keep2Share is a pain in the butt and the person who uploaded there is a $&*@#$ as it's 8mb and only for premium users to download  :angry:  

• Like 1

Working on it as Keep2Share is a pain in the butt and the person who uploaded there is a $&*@#$ as it's 8mb and only for premium users to download  :angry:  

OK. Thanks i appreciate your efforts.

(if you manage to get it, please post here)

• Like 2

I will post it on the forum and put the thread link here to it

• Like 1

I'm trying to find a torrent for it as that Keep2Share link I and everyone I ask can't get it without going premium 

• Like 1