CyberGod

Welcome our new Staff Leaders

Mr. G and Tech 425 are our new Staff leaders.  :psy:  :yourock:

They have been with us since a long long time and are pillars of our CP community. :handshake:

It was long overdue and I have acted on the views of the entire community which has seen their daily active administration

I wish them all the best in the new roles and may they drive the community forward in the true Sharing spirit of CP.

Please join me in their felicitations and I hope your earnest support to them will continue.  :cprocks:

• Like 5

Many thanks CG and hopefully we will continue to look after CP and all it's staff and members the way you would want it done and the way we have always done.

One of us is usually around so if you need anything or have a problem just ask. As usual we will always do what we can to help, provided it follows CP rules of course.

• Like 2

Thank you very much CG :) CyberPhoenix has been my Online Home for a long time.

I started out by being a member and Loved this site so much I became a Lifetime VIP.

Like Mr Grumpy said we are here to help. Cyber_Phoenix_Rocks.gif

rsz_425.png

Administrator 

• Like 2

Thank you Very Much Debugger, lickmyshorts, Britney Spears, Saa212, Heavenly69 :)

Thank you Very Much Debugger, lickmyshorts, Britney Spears, Saa212, Heavenly69 :)

What he says......

Thanks a lot guys and gals

• Like 1

congrats on the promotion to the both u.. u all run a tight ship here and i like that.. cheers..  :sun:

• Like 1

Welcome Rædwulf to Super Moderator - Great work my Friend :):yourock:

i'd like on behalf of all the staff of CyberPhoenix to welcome aabee to our ranks.. as a Community Moderator.. well done and well deserved, congratulations.. default_yourock.gif

• Like 3