pras2010

casper 10 - backup software [Completed]

Dears,

can u please help me find the CASPER 10 software.

https://www.fssdev.com/products/casper/
Pras Edited by Rædwulf
Completed Request
  • Like 1

I will look for it, But it will be a little while as the server I get stuff from is doing maintenance.

Have you tried this?

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/552783-how-to-create-a-system-image-backup-in-windows-7-8-or-10/

• Like 1

I wish but there is no Casper 10 version cracked :(

Have you done a System Image backup using Windows System Image Backup? If how need help doing this Please let me know - I have used Windows System Image Backup multi times and works like a charm - The link how to do it is above - But I will keep looking as I go throw the Request sections and try to find what folks ask for.

I am sorry there isn't one cracked yet

• Like 1

I personally use Macrium Reflect for OS protection.. If you wanna try it out, here u go >>>

pm_CZwrk.png

Macrium Reflect 7.1.2638 (x64) All Editions

Macrium Reflect - Our image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs. 

Features: 

Home - With a new Backup Engine, the new version of Macrium Reflect for our home users is up to 60 times faster. We have included 12 months Essentials Support with the license. This means that at home you can have peace of mind with Macrium Reflect Home Edition, and should you have any difficulties, our technical staff with be on hand to answer your questions. You can sit back, relax, and be confident that Macrium Reflect will be quickly and reliably protecting your data and systems. 

Macrium Super-Fast Imaging 
File and folder backup 
Incremental cloning 
Backup file Consolidation 
Complete SSD trim support 
Synthetic full backup support 
Pre-defined backup plans templates 
Item level recovery 
SuperRapid Delta restore 
Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy 

Workstations - Designed for endpoint backup of business-critical PCs and workstations. Peace of mind for organisations when backing up Windows PCs. 

New Backup Engine: Incremental and differential images up to 60 times faster 
Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines 
Ultra-fast Live imaging of windows systems, physical and virtual 
Greatly simplified administration including pre-defined Backup Plans for popular backup strategies 
Fully featured file and folder level backup and recovery 
Updated support for all the latest Windows Operating Systems and disk formats 

Server - his fast and super reliable solution once again sets the standard for image based server backup solutions. Macrium Reflect Server Edition comes with a full set of updated features that provides the fastest time to first backup and peace of mind for full image or file and folder level restores. 

New Backup Engine: Incremental and differential images up to 60 times faster 
Instant virtual booting of backup images: instantly create, start and manage Microsoft Hyper-V virtual machines 
Rapid Delta Restore reduces image restore time by 90% or more 
Rapid Delta Cloning 
Incrementals Forever and Synthetic Full images 
All current Windows Server platforms supported 
Physical and Virtual Server backup 
Restore images to dissimilar hardware using Macrium ReDeploy - Including Server ReDeploy 

Server Plus - Macrium Reflect Server Plus is a fully featured and sophisticated tool for backing up the most critical of servers running applications such as Microsoft Exchange email, and SQL databases. IT professionals will be able to very quickly install and run backups using Server Plus. You can rely on it to protect your critical systems and provide rapid and trouble free recovery. 

Exchange Mailbox Restore (Granular Recovery) 
SQL Continuous Backup 
Full SQL & Exchange server backup & recovery 
Backup your entire PC to a single compressed image file. 
Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file. 
Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks of your mouse 
Dynamic disk support 
MBR and GPT disk support 
Windows Event logging 

Quote: Select all
bg_quote_header.gifWhats New: 

New Macrium Image Guardian disable option 
A new option 'Restart on reboot' has been added to the MIG settings dialog. 
Simplify script defaults 
VBScript and Powershell default options have now been merged into one group of options. 
Bug Fixes 

Backup in PE not always honouring Partition selections 
When imaging in Windows PE, if partitions were de-selected in the backup wizard then the selections were not always honoured in the backup. This has been resolved. 
GUID destination paths not validated correctly 
When using a GUID volume path as a backup destination the path syntax was not validated correctly. This has been resolved. 
CBT Blue Screen failure 
In very rare sitautions, the Changed Block Tracker driver could cause a Windows BSOD if another process incorrectly attempts to write past the end of volume boundary. This has been resolved. 
Various 
Various bug fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.

Home page >>>

http://www.macrium.com

Download Macrium Reflect Workstation / Server / Server Plus 7.1.2638 (x64) + patch-xanax | 207.18 MB >>>

https://rg.to/file/e2ee7e5f5d9a50e2bfbb89e7fec6844e/M.Reflect.7.1.2638x64.rar.html
  • Like 3

I personally use Macrium Reflect for OS protection.. If you wanna try it out, here u go >>>

pm_CZwrk.png

Macrium Reflect 7.1.2638 (x64) All Editions

Home page >>>

http://www.macrium.com

Download Macrium Reflect Workstation / Server / Server Plus 7.1.2638 (x64) + patch-xanax | 207.18 MB >>>

https://rg.to/file/e2ee7e5f5d9a50e2bfbb89e7fec6844e/M.Reflect.7.1.2638x64.rar.html

Thanks

Pras

• Like 2

Hi,

i downloaded and installed the 30 days trail from above link, but i am trying to use the patch, but it is not finding the file ? can u please help in this. I have 64 bit system.

Pras

place patch in program directory C:\Program Files\ .. run patch as administrator.. block main program in firewall and reboot .. 

let me know if this works

• Like 2

Dear Bro,

it worked, thanks..

Pras

awesome so glad to have helped.. need anymore help please ask..  :sun:

• Like 3