Athern

Filesonic is dead now

I think all file hosting sites are going to be taken down. Think the days of downloading stuff is coming to an end :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

oo nga eh..mahihirapan na tau nito..

"All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally." It seems that filesonic is now "closed" for the public.It is with a heavy heart that as of Jan 22th, Filesonic officially close the affiliate program and all functionality on FileSonic is now disabled."

I think all file hosting sites are going to be taken down. Think the days of downloading stuff is coming to an end :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I been doing this for 28 years and even before their was the internet. It won't end it will just adapt and find a new way.

• Like 1

Nop it will just shift to other hosting sites or back to good old torrents.

Mediafile is deleting and removing lots of files. They don't like huge files and they are scared too.

Nop it will just shift to other hosting sites or back to good old torrents.

That is true. There is no way that "the man" can ever stop this. This is just a hiccup or a correction. Which ever way you want to call it.

• Like 1

Well, They are stupid like an assholes with Filesonic (which I pay for 1 year!! Thanks asshole filesonic!) and Megaupload too. What crock and shit! So, FUCK the SOPA bill because make no god damn sense shit what so ever!

P.S. Sorry my french!

ATGPUD2003

So, is there anyone or group of people who would like to either press charges on FS, I'm screwed too, with my life time subscription and assholes doesn't even bother to reply on e mail I sent day ago over this.

Yes, there is statement in contract which say " no reimbusment " but since they broke contract shutting us down over download, also, contract also say unlimited life time download, so I'm pretty much sure if enough people , we can get at least our money back .

• Like 1

Gez.. Not gonna happen. Cuz they don't giving a shit! So, Best learn lesson. ALL you do is have Paypal add on it and use it unless IF been rip you off and easy notified to Paypal to stop payments and then easier close account paypal then they can't do jack shit! IT WORKS! I had ripped off 3 times over FileServe and Filesonic.. SO, best way cover your ass! Let go back OLD Torrent!

ATGPUD2003

I wonder what happens to people's money paid to them.

I was able to get my money refunded from PayPal.

Sorry to say it people, But the terms from filesonic you agree to when you purchase an account state that they can change or discontinue service at any time, without notice. sadly they stole my money too. but these are the risks we take, To share. also sharing will never end, like many have said already it will just change the way its done. so just hold on to your seat till the dust settles.

I see the only way forward is to use the old torrents or snail mail ( this work well when you know what other members have got) Just talk to each other. We will find a way around this glitch...

• Like 1

I been doing this for 28 years and even before their was the internet. It won't end it will just adapt and find a new way.

You got me beat by 5 years! I fondly recall going from 2400 baud to 14,400 kbps. That was so blistering fast I had to keep a fire extinguisher nearby my external modem. <sigh>.

Soooo stupid. They shut down AFTER the usa gov scraps the SOPA bill?

Makes no sense at all.

Yea...this has not been cleared yet...but the truth is...the senate has halted the in house debate since they have said they don't understand IP crap, etc, etc ....but normal for these types not to understand the NEW world...don't panic, the wired world is just starting to explode..