ChasX

PayPal to refund Filesonic payments

They refunded mine rather quickly. You folks should try and see if you can get yours back too. I choose the option where I said I didn't get my product and left a message as to why I wanted a refund. If it comes back saying you need to escalate your complaint, choose that and use the same narrative you put in. Good luck!!

• Like 6

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled

Just put in a claim, lets see how it goes...

Mostly its a case about you not getting a service you paid for.....and everybody has the right to bitch about it...they freeze the payment, until the seller can come up with a solution, which in this case is so/so... so more then likely refund is in order since they can't deliver what you paid for.

I do believe they will open up in some 4th world country who wants money...after a cooling off time anyway.

• Like 1

So guys, I applied for a refund around a week ago and finally got it today :dance1:

My advise to everyone is to at least try it :)

I'm going through paypal to get my refund.......................waiting for answer

My claim was escalated,and i got my refund............... :)

Mostly its a case about you not getting a service you paid for.....and everybody has the right to bitch about it...they freeze the payment, until the seller can come up with a solution, which in this case is so/so... so more then likely refund is in order since they can't deliver what you paid for.

I do believe they will open up in some 4th world country who wants money...after a cooling off time anyway.

Totally agree. There are a lot of greedy peeps out there. And I'll be right behind them taking a piece of the action. LOL

i filed with paypal and got my money back as unauthorty payement

good for you....see post 5 here ...

I sent in a chargeback to my credit card company and they said I would have to wait for 6 weeks for Filesonic to either appeal or pay up.

So its a waiting game