Welcome to CyberPhoenix Community

Come as guests, stay as family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you already have an account , please click here to Sign In.

If you have any login related issues you can contact our Support Team at : support@cyberphoenix.org

Photo

Windows shutting down.

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Rædwulf

Rædwulf

Downloads Moderator

• Downloads Mod
  • 270 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

it depends what OS u choose if the updates will be a lot.. now if u choose to upgrade to the newest version of windows 10 Fall Creator update.. there isnt really any major updates to download, mostly just drivers and windows defender updates.. if u choose to install windows 7, there will be a ton of updates.. not sure what ur asking for though.. would u like a guide to installing a new new OS on system and how to backup ur files?? let me know here is a very good version of windows 10 u can download and use when u need it..  :sun:

Windows 10 Redstone 4 [17040.1000.171110-1506] (x86x64) Aio [22in2] 

http://www.cyberphoe...6x64-aio-22in2/

24zgho71.gif

#42 makongma

makongma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:33 AM

Thanks Rædwulf for the prompt reply. I am thinking of installing windows ultimate SP1, as I am used to it. I have seen in this forum there is windows 7 integrated with latest updates. Do it help to speed up the installation.

#43 Tech 425

Tech 425

Administrator & Staff Leader

• Staff Leaders
  • 8,651 posts
  • LocationPluto :)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:13 PM

If you download one of the ISO from my post - They are MS images with the OEM info added as it will auto activate 

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/575655-cp-upload-windows-10-windows-7-oem-iso/

logo.png

Tech425-Gift_zpsy9b9fvk8.gif

mjbhF.gif

purple.png 6.2 PMs from staff and admins must be replied within 24 hours or the member will be restricted from using the forums.

star.pngNHhbo.png

#44 Rædwulf

Rædwulf

Downloads Moderator

• Downloads Mod
  • 270 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:33 PM

Yeah follow what tech mentioned..

24zgho71.gif

#45 Smooth

Smooth

Keeping it Smooth

• Staff Leaders
  • 537 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 December 2017 - 10:24 PM

One last thing to check. Down on the task bar near your time and maybe even hidden down there, How many icons are there? Then start right clicking on as many as you can and closing them or shutting them down. You should only need the anti virus. Every thing else should close down.

Shut down as many as possible then try to shut down again. If be chance this does make it work better, then you would start closing them one by one and shutting down to find the problem program sticking on shut down.

Most but not all shut down problems are caused by a program not shutting down in a timely manner.

uE3MS13.png

Now Thats Fast

#46 makongma

makongma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:24 AM

Thanks to all, will try as mentioned. Tech 425 I could not download from the 1fichier.com link provided. Will be much appreciate if you can provide other host but not rapidgator.

#47 Tech 425

Tech 425

• Staff Leaders
  • 8,651 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:12 PM

Ok makongma - Do you want the 32bit or 64bit of Windows 7 OEM

Also why can't you download from 1fichier ?

Have you tried download it with JDownloader 2 - I use this to download myself 

http://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

rsz_425.png

Administrator

logo.png

mjbhF.gif

purple.png 6.2 PMs from staff and admins must be replied within 24 hours or the member will be restricted from using the forums.

star.pngNHhbo.png

#48 makongma

makongma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:50 PM

Thanks Tech 425 I need the 32 bit OEM Windows 7 ultimate. The host 1fichier it download and then went dead uncompleted.

#49 Tech 425

Tech 425

• Staff Leaders
  • 8,651 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:35 PM

Hmmmm sounds like your browser download problem - That's why I use Jdownloader2

Try using it and if you still can't get it then let me know and I will upload it to another file host and like you said Not RG :) 

logo.png

mjbhF.gif

star.pngNHhbo.png

#50 makongma

makongma

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 06:16 AM

Thanks Tech 425 my broadband was down for two days and could not reply. I manage to download only part 1 and the other not successful completed if you can help me with the two remaining two parts will be much appreciate. Thanks again.

#51 Tech 425

Tech 425

• Staff Leaders
  • 8,651 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:40 PM

I will PM you :)

logo.png

mjbhF.gif

star.pngNHhbo.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Click to return to top of page in style!