themachine71

i am looking for reimage repair

For some reason my pc will not update. Bits will not start, so i am wondering if this will actually fix it. I have tried it and scanned and it did find errors, but it would not fix them without a credit card. So i was wondering if anyone had reimage repair with working keys. Much appreciated. I could have sworn it was on cyberphoenix before, but a search tells me otherwise.

• Like 2

Reimage repair is a scam

If you need help we well try our best to help you

• Like 1

hours of waitingmy windows will not update. i have tried all the troubleshooters from microsoft. ive tried sfc scannow and dism and finds nothing and dism doesnt finish after 48 hours. im looking for something to scan for corruption. ive had this problem years ago and forgot how i fixed it. ive stopped and restarted the services multiple times. i am missing a windows file for updates somewhere. google is not helpful neither. i might just have to put windows back on the old fashion way. UPDATE; i used the reimage yesterday but it was just a trial. I scanned with malwarebytes just now and it found 9 tied to reimage. i guess i am resetting windows today. thank you everyone.

• Like 1