Sign in to follow this  
pras2010

Parashara s Light software

I found this, But do note I just found it and I have not tested or anything with this

Parashara's Light 7.0.1 TechLord Exclusive Edition 

To avoid compability and PRINTING issues that are otherwise commonly reported in in the INSTALLABLE form. Please save your charts etc in only My Documents folder of your computer from within the software to avoid losing them later.

wrksht3.jpg

Features : 

Birth chart 
Navamsha and other divisional charts 
Interpretations 
Tajika vargas 
Sudarshan chakr, (a special chart showing the planets from the Ascendant, the Moon and from the Sun) 
Dignities, retrogression, and combustion for all planets 
Aspects, the common sign based aspects, as well as the Vedic degree based 
Padas, Gulika, Dagdha rashis, Yogi, Avayogi etc. 
Neecha banga yogas 
Planetary relationships: natural, temporal and compound 
Nakshatra spatial matrix 
Avasthas, 6 kinds, for each Planet 
Shad bala and Vimsopaka bala in great detail 
Health related effects in the chart (influence of the planets on the areas of the body) 

Dashas: Vimsottari, Yogini, Chara, Astottari, and 9 more. 360/365 days and other options. The only program that calculates dashas up to 5 levels! Dashas can be calculated from the Moon, from the Ascendant or from any planet. Four Dasha systems for the Varshphal chart are supported. 

Yogas: Every yoga or quote that applies on a given birth chart from the following books: Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra, Saravali, Hora Sara and Garga Hora. This makes a 15 page interpretive summary from the classics, an invaluable interactive learning tool! A selection of 300 yogas from classical text can be searched for applicable yogas. 

Transits 
divisional charts for transits 
Dasha balance and Ashtakavarga at time of the transits 
Prints customized reports showing when the transits pass natal planets 
Transits can be shown along with the birth chart 
Progression chart, vargas for the Progression chart and 4 kinds of dashas for Progression chart 
Monthly and daily progression charts, planetary strengths and the yearlord 
Sahams (“Arabic parts”) can be printed for any Varshphal chart 
Compatibility with details for different areas of life 
Muhurta chart 
Printable ephemeris 
Choice of Ayanamsha; North/South/Western style charts 
Krishnamurti chart with cusps and significators 
Nakshatras and their significations for all planets 
Complete Ashtakavarga, with beautiful graphical representation of the Samudaya Ashtakavarga. The binnasthakavarga and Sarvashtakavarga can be shown for each planet. The Sarva Chancha Chakra printout combined both of these in a beautiful graphical wheel.

https://1fichier.com/?rwtk1981fs
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this