aabee

Only online area

Maybe name is not very good, but i think that we should have section for only online streaming stuff also.I mean that as everybody knows that in other sections you should download stuff, but in online area you will see movies, video tutorials etc without downloading these ones.

In these days there have great Youtubers, who are running great shares and lots of great movies streaming sites.So of course very appreciated if you upload files, so other members could download them, but if you like some great movie ( especially oldies), then you can´t share these movies, because you should spend time to downloading movies on streaming sites and then you will post them.We have fun section, where people could post music videos, but there will be section to only online area,Without downloading links, but only streaming

What do you think about my idea? Why this is good,why bad?It might encourage to share more members.And i could not see any point, why this is bad, because who wants to share stuff with downloading links, they should do their best and i don´t believe that it decourages our great uploaders.

• Like 1

These free streaming sites are not any good as I have seen them try and inject a virus into my system - So I vote No

Also if you look at the file hosts we banned here in CyberPhoenix Rules there are file hosts that where banned because of drive by virus attacks 

• Like 2