Sign in to follow this  
EvazMom93081

hello oldie but newbie

hello all, I was a member of your other site for a very long time, BUT it has been a very long time since i was there and it seemed you moved, a little about myself my name is Linda I am 55 soon to be 56 very soon, I am going to skip this birthday not as a joke but because my heart can't handle it, I lost my daughter 2 days before my birthday this year will be 1 year on April 21 she was 35 and both of my parents within a 36 hour  period in April 2016 my computer crashed last night and i lost a lot of important programs...BUT i know i can't make a request until I share at least 5x. I own 3 birds, 1 cat & 2 pit bulls. I live in queens NY

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi Linda, welcome to CyberPhoenix and I hope you enjoy your stay. Please follow our rules and please ask if you need help.

Glad u found us and joined.. please follow all board rules and enjoy ur new warez home..  :sun:

Hello EvazMom93081 (Linda),

Welcome to CyberPhoenix I hope you enjoy your stay and come back often :)
Please follow CyberPhoenix Rules and if you don't see something you want then use Search

We also have a Request Section if you can't find something you want :)

Become a CyberPhoenix VIP for Premium Accounts and alot more

Cyber_Phoenix_Rocks.gif
rsz_425.png
Administrator

Edited by Tech 425

I'm really sorry about you personal tragedy. The annoying loss of some data is noting compared to the great personal losses you've suffered and no dogs and birds you may have can replace a daughter! Just hope that visting this forum you may find some sane distraction keeping your thoughts free of sorrow while here. Welcome!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1