aabee

Question about reports

I reported today seeral topics with dead links.Mpstly in Link Heaven.

I have question, did staff could see only these reports, wheni clicked Report link,then i wrote reason and to send.Or even these ones are counting, just report link and nothing more.

• Thanks 2

I think he's asking if it's sufficient just to hit the report button to get action, without also adding an explanation.  And the answer is yes?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jazzbox said:

I think he's asking if it's sufficient just to hit the report button to get action, without also adding an explanation.  And the answer is yes?

True, but it help staff to remedy a reported thread/post if there's a reason with it.. :sun:

Thanks, Raed

I've noticed on another forum (sg) they encourage all members to use a link-checker, which I thought to be an excellent idea.  I've modded on another forum, it seems that would really help, especially on older threads.  Is there some reason it's not encouraged everywhere?  (I would put this in the suggestion thread, but I don't have enough posts here yet to start a thread) 

All of us Mods use a linkchecker, But we do ask if a member finds dead links to Please Report as we can't look at every post

We do look at alot of post and me being as Administrator I also do a ton of other things

So Please Report Dead Links :)

On 5/22/2018 at 6:07 PM, Tech 425 said:

All of us Mods use a linkchecker, But we do ask if a member finds dead links to Please Report as we can't look at every post

Why not post a tutorial for installing a linkchecker .  It would be an incentive for members to report just when glancing at a post,  not just when they try to download.  Maybe make your job easier...:wacko:

• Thanks 1

Ok - Just so you know it's an add-on for your browser

I will make a tutorial soon

Here you Go :)

Report Dead Links - Instructions with LinkChecker

http://www.cyberphoenix.org/forum/topic/619506-report-dead-links-instructions-with-linkchecker/

Thanks for doing that.  I already have it, just thought it was a good idea to try to get everybody helping (not just newbies)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jazzbox said:

Thanks for doing that.  I already have it, just thought it was a good idea to try to get everybody helping (not just newbies)

thank u being part of the team jazzbox.. :sun:

• Like 1