Mr Grumpy

VPN Unlimited Lifetime subscription Competition

Neophobia "Roy boy" had a phone call from The Gabba 10 mins ago informing me my wallet had been found intact including cash, honest people those Lions fans, lucky I wasn't sitting amongst the Collingwood bogans

Four and Twenty's are what they used to be but what's the footy without a pie  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 08/05/2018 at 10:55 AM, richobob said:

Neophobia "Roy boy" had a phone call from The Gabba 10 mins ago informing me my wallet had been found intact including cash, honest people those Lions fans, lucky I wasn't sitting amongst the Collingwood bogans

Four and Twenty's are what they used to be but what's the footy without a pie  

That's Awesome news mate and no, I wouldn't trust those colliwobbles...

Four and Twenty just recently got a contract in the US to sell their pies as 'Health Food'

• Like 1

Simple tech freak with a lot free time and lack of english language....what im doing? you mean here, on Earth? Kill me if I know.

• Haha 2

This has been a great forum that has survived so many others closing up shop and moving on. Thanks for all the help and patience with with those of us less than computer literate.

• Like 3

Hi all,

My first week here, still poking around in the corners, but I like the feel.  I'm a musician trying to survive in Trumpland.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am a student of Computer Science and Technology, I hope to be able to work in software development and game development in the future.

• Like 3

Hi Im Dale from Pittsburgh Pa. I am a water treatment plant operator for Oakmont water authority. I love bootleg music and have been collecting them for 10 years now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1