aabee

Are mods active/inactive

Hey,

i reported today and yesterday lots of dead topics with dead links and these ones are not moved.Maybe only some single one should be removed.Does it happens always at the end of week or it was happening often that topics with dead links are not removed even hours or days later.

Dead links are only found when we go looking for them or a member stumbles over them and reports it. The ones you chose to look at are the hardest to check as we have to go to each site whereas download links we don't. The ones you reported have been deleted and are the obvious ones to target as sites like those reported come and go frequently. I don't understand your "these ones are not moved"

We are still sorting out a few things from the forum upgrade so our time is limited and things like dead links are the first things to suffer.  A lot of other sites don't even clear out the dead link posts even when reported but at least we try when we can.

Yes mods are active. I must spend at least 5 hours a day on this site and others do likewise but as admin as well as a mod I have lots of stuff to do that is not immediately obvious and will not be questioned

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i removed 5 reported threads yesterday.. and yes im actively on this forum for multiple hrs each day.. if a report doesn't get corrected were busy doin other things on the forum.. <_<

• Thanks 1

I'm am also very active and I have taken care of alot of your and other people Reports

Not to mention a ton of other things :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You don't have to Apologize Guys When We Already Know that Y R doing a Gr8 Project Here!!! Q4yiujvy o

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, tsonos said:

You don't have to Apologize Guys When We Already Know that Y R doing a Gr8 Project Here!!! Q4yiujvy o

Damn Looks like someone's found a secret camera feed from my house 0ZFIUeE.gifLujESEo.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3