Danm

Can't get turbobit.net to work with jdownloader

I can log in to turbobit.net if I go to the site, but I can't get jdownloader to work. Is there something that I need to do to get jdownloader to work, or do I need to use a different file manager? Thanks for any help.

Danm, if you are in the USA, your are denied access to their servers. I know I am, and they had a disclaimer that I read saying that they couldn't let anyone from America log in to their servers due to the domain seizures going on. This may not be the problem that you're talking about. I've had trouble with Jdownloader on my Acer laptop, so I started using MiPony. It is completely free and it does everything Jdownloader does, and more. I haven't had any problems with it yet!

Good Luck!

Parker216

_

• Like 1

@Danm....something else I just thought of today....have you gone to jdownloader site to see if turbobit is in their host list? if its not, ask them to add it. they should give you an answer about it either way.

• Like 1

@Danm, I went to JDownloader site to see if turbobit was listed as a host, but couldn't find it. because I don't use jdownloader, I can't tell you yes or no for certain, but, as a user, you can go to the site and click on 'help'. just fill out the form and ask them if turbobit is a compatible host. they will email you an answer. sorry that I cant be any more help than that, but this will put you on the right track to getting an answer. please let me know what you find out so we can mark this thread as solved.

Good Luck!!!!

Parker216

_

• Like 1