Katzenfreund

My Website on Cats

Before I’m given a warning for violating any rule, I clarify that the site is non-commercial and I derive no income from it. It is intended to promote the appreciation of cats, my favorite pets. It contains:

Info, advice, quotes, one liners & pics on cats, including a section of cat smilies I made myself from photos.

Dog lovers are also welcome - in the hope of converting them. 3fpewkF.png

I’d appreciate any comments, including constructive criticism.

Note: tomcat is another nickname I use on some boards where I participate.

tomcat’s is an acronym for: tomcat's online miscellaneous cat advice & trivia site

http://tomscats.wixsite.com/cats

• Like 1

At the moment I am so anti cats or rather 2 in particular. They belong to a new neighbour and have not been neutered. At least one of them makes our life hell by continually marking it's territory on our deck and patio doors. Life is a continual round of disinfectant scrubbing and nagging from Mrs G. She has a hyper sensitive sense of smell so it drives her nuts with the stink. If I had the chance that cat would be no more. RwSMZm8.gif

• Sad 1

My mate has a permanent way of getting rid of them but Mrs G won't have guns of any description in the house.

• Like 1

Dog does the trick at my house and if that doesn't do it the Pluto coldness will Freeze them ;) 

• Like 1