Sign in to follow this  
jsfjsf

NetDrive 3.4.398

NetDrive 3.4.398

NetDrive - The Network Drive for Windows. Direct access to cloud storage from your desktop. Manage FTP, WebDAV and NAS servers as virtual drives. Connect Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
Cloud storage as a virtual drive
Managing your favorite cloud storage services could not be easier. Simply provide login information, and all your cloud storage will automatically appear as a virtual drive every time you start your PC.
NAS storage as a virtual drive
You can connect to NAS servers by WebDAV or FTP. Many NAS vendors recommend NetDrive as a standard way to mount their NAS products. Share your NAS easily with anyone as virtual drive.
SFTP to securely transfer files
NetDrive supports secure file transfer by SFTP (SSH File Transfer protocol) . Unlike standard File Transfer Protocol (FTP), SFTP encrypt both commands and data, preventing passwords and sensitive information from being transmitted in clear text over a network.

NetDrive 3 - The Network Drive for Your PC

Cloud storage services supported

• New user interface
  • Mount at boot up without login
  • Faster than NetDrive 2 and stable as before!
  • Background uploading and read-only drive option
  • Direct access to cloud storage from your desktop
  • Manage FTP, WebDAV and NAS servers as virtual drives
  • Connect Google Drive, Dropbox and more
  • Join more than 2 million users worldwide !
    http://www.netdrive.net/

Edited by Rædwulf
Code All External Links
  • Like 1

Thank you for all the info you gave for your request

I searched though a ton of torrents and I found some, But I think they are Fake and don't trust them

So if you ask me, I don't think it has been cracked yet - I will keep an eye out for it

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this