Sign in to follow this  
roshancs05

Best Hosting for Movie Sites ??

What could be the best hosting plan for a site showing movies on various topics?

I am just talking about the type of hosting not specific host actually, means which plan shared, dedicated or VPS would be able to manage it properly. If some one here having experience of such site, do share here to make us know the right plan for movie site.

Plz help

thanx

u mean u want to host a website tht plays videos? something like youtube?

bro iam not going to upload movies to my own server,iam using wordpress for my website and all movies are hosted in external file hosts.i only need to know about a good hosting provider that allow me to do that

well, you would need to do some extensive checking yourself on that. but, I can tell you what host NOT to use....godaddy!!!! those rat b@st@rds are giving up everybody they can. I dont trust them, and dont like their hosting services anyway. Plus, stay away from the largest hosting co.'s out there. they will always be targets for infringement.

hostpirate.org may be a good solution. they are offshore, and a long way from the US. go to their site and check it out.

Parker216

_

as parker216 said most of the video hosts will block the video if its found to break any copyright... but try www.godtube.com as its not very strict in checking its contents... all the best!!!