Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Why A Kitten Is Better Than A Baby

Why A Kitten Is Better Than A Baby

cats-rule-babies-drool.jpg

1. Veterinarians have evening hours.
  2. Your kitten won't be able to disturb the whole movie with its crying. Heck, you don't even have to take the kitten with you, and if you don't, you don't even have to worry about whether or not the sitter is available tonight.
  3. Your kitten won't grow out of those cute but expensive clothes within three months.
  4. Cats purr when they’re happy. Babies just cry and drool everywhere. Even when you’re wearing that expensive silk shirt you spent too money on. Hell, especially when you’re wearing that shirt, just for spite. 
  5. Kittens look cute if they haven't had a bath in a month.
  6. You probably don't have to lie awake nights wondering how you're going to finance your kitten's college education.
  7. No one will question your abilities to function normally at your job when they hear you just got a kitten.
  8. Cats are honest, babies lie. A cat lets you know from the beginning that it thinks you’re an incompetent fool who is beneath it. A baby is all sweet and cuddly until puberty hits, then it’s all “I hate you!, I wish I was never born!”
  9. You only have to change the litter box once a day.
  10. Cats don’t need to breastfeed
  11. Cats can be locked in a cage. This is mostly frowned on for babies in civilised society.
  12. Couples who get a kitten before a baby 'more likely to last'. Getting a pet is a better sign that a young unmarried couple will stay together than having a baby.