Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Wittiest Sex Quotes Ever

Wittiest Sex Quotes Ever

Sexual humour helps us laugh at our baser instincts.

1. A dirty book is rarely dusty. ~ Anon.
  2. Literature is mostly about having sex and not much about having children; life is the other way around. ~ David Lodge
  3. Familiarity breeds contempt--and children. ~ Mark Twain
  4. It is not economical to go to bed early to save the candles if the result is twins. ~ Chinese Proverb
  5. Sex at age ninety is like trying to shoot pool with a rope. ~ George Burns
  6.  I'm at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I've just had a mirror put over my kitchen table. ~ Rodney Dangerfield
  7. I've been around so long, I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin. ~ Groucho Marx
  8. My father told me all about the birds and the bees--the liar. I went steady with a woodpecker till I was twenty-one ~ Bob Hope
  9. I know nothing about sex, because I was always married. ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor
  10. Anticipation makes the hard-on longer. ~ Itsby Stevintary
  11. The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on. ~ Anon
  12. A promiscuous person is a person who is getting more sex than you are. ~ Victor Lownes
  13. A nymphomaniac is someone who has more sex than you do. ~ Alfred Kinsey
  14. Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. ~ Mignon McLaughlin
  15. A student undergoing a word-association test was asked why a snowstorm put him in mind of sex. He replied frankly: because everything does. ~ Honor Tracy
  16. Sex. In America an obsession. In other parts of the world a fact. ~ Marlene Dietrich
  17. Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands. ~ Jayne Mansfield
  18. Chastity: The most unnatural of the sexual perversions. ~ Aldous Huxley
  19. Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time. ~ Anon
  20.  Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken. ~ Anon
  21. I'm all for bringing back the birch, but only between consenting adults. ~ Gore Vidal
  22. There is nothing wrong with going to bed with someone of your own sex. People should be very free with sex--they should draw the line at goats. ~ Elton John
  23. Sex on television can't hurt you, unless you fall off. ~ Anon
  24. Were kisses all the joys in bed, One woman would another wed. ~ William Shakespeare
  25. He in a few minutes ravished this fair creature, or at least would have ravished her, if she had not, by a timely compliance, prevented him. ~ Henry Fielding
  26. I once knew a woman who offered her honour, so I honoured her offer and all night long I was on her and off her. ~ Anon
  27. Nothing risqué, nothing gained. ~ Alexander Woollcott
  28. Be naughty--save Santa a trip. ~ Anon
  29. I think I could fall madly in bed with you. ~ Anon
  30. When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute. ~ Anon