Sign in to follow this  
Mogwai7

Mp4 To DVD

Does anyone know how to or does anyone have an idea on how to burn an mp4 with DVD encryption to a DVD that can be played onto a DVD Player? Reason I ask is because I burned a DVD for a friend of mine and in the process when she tries to play the DVD movie on her newer DVD Player, it tells her about half way through that it cant play the movie due to some encryption. I think that has to do with DRM. Anyone know of software that will help out with this? Thanks!

1) Google is really a helpful tool during troubleshooting: Tried Google and YouTube.. to no avail.

2)Exact problem (s) / issue (s) you have encountered. Please include error/code messages if possible: Not sure what the error message is, but because the DVD Player is newer it wont play the video that has been burned onto the DVD.

3)What if anything has changed that you think might have caused the problem/issue. (I.e. new HDD, RAM, video card, etc): n/a

4)What OS are you currently using along with SP1, SP2 or SP3 service packs: Windows 10 SP1

5)Make/model of your computer, phone, etc: HP All In One. (However using an external DVD Burner)

6)If problems are with other software, please provide what the software is along with version. (If it is MS Office, then which one: 2003, 2007 or 2010 along with SP1, SP2 or SP3): n/a

7)Is it a cracked version of software or not: It is a cracked version of Software. Have tried WinX DVD Pro, DVD Shrink and not sure about DVD Fab. Going to try that today maybe.

8)Anything else you may think could be useful information: Whenever my friend goes to play the DVD, it starts off playing just fine. However during the middle of the DVD it stops playing. Also if my friend puts the burned DVD into an older DVD Player it works just fine and plays all the way through.

• Like 1

I did a quick search and I'm not sure if this will help, But here is what I found

Aimersoft DRM Media Converter v1.5.5

01_10_2013_15_00_19.png

Aimersoft DRM Media Converter lets you legally remove DRM protection from WMV, M4V, WMA, M4P, M4B, AA and more files downloaded or purchased from iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, Zune Marketplace, BBC iPlayer, etc. and convert them to virtually any regular video/audio formats for play on portable media players like iPhone, iPad,iPod, HTC, Samsung and BlackBerry. 

• Get rid of the DRM copy protection from M4V, WMV, M4P, WMA, etc. video and audio files to freely play them anywhere you like. 
  • Strip DRM protection from M4V, WMV and ASF video 
  • Remove DRM from AA, AAX, M4P, M4B and WMV audio files 
  • Convert to DRM-free video/audio files in any regular format 
  • Convert your media files to fit iPhone, iPad, iPod and more 

-Remove DRM Protection from Video: 
Fed up with being restricted to play your video files on only specified devices or players due to the DRM copy protection? Now it`s time to free your video library. With Aimersoft DRM Media Converter, you can legally bypass digital copyright protection from M4V, WMV and ASF video downloaded or purchased from iTunes, Windows Media Centre, Zune Marketplace, BBC iPlayer, Xbox Live Store, Amazon Instant Video, Limewire, uTorrent, FrostWire and more. After that, you can play your video anywhere you like without any hassles. 

-Strip DRM Protection from Audio Files: 
Of course, there are also some DRM-protected audio files and Aimersoft DRM removal will also do a great job. With it, you can remove access controls on audio books and music in all popular file formats, including M4A, M4P and M4B from iTunes, AA and AAX from Audible, WMA from Zune MarketPlace, subscription WMA music from Napster, Pandora, Spiralfrog, Bearshare, iMesh, iMeeM, KaZaA, Last.fm, eMusic, Puretracks, MusicGiants, Nokia Music Store and more. 

-Convert Your Media to Tons of Formats: 
Want to play the DRM-locked video and audio files on non-specified media players? Now it`s workable. With the all-in-one DRM remover and converter, you can convert both DRM-ed and non-DRM video and music to all popular video/audio formats like MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, 3GP, VOB, ASF, MKV, FLV, WMA, MP3, OGG and FLAC. Plus, it provides hundreds of video presets for portable media players, including iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox 360, Archos, HTC, Samsung, Creative Zen, etc. In this way, you can convert your media files to fit your device for enjoyment on the go.

http://rg.to/file/15e266a0b8d7700ce6ef6d73d0e8ded6/Aimersoft_DRM_Media_Converter_v1.5.5_MultiLingual_Incl_Serial.rar.html

Also in the past I've used ConvertXtoDVD, But I'm not sure if it will

• Like 1

I found this also, But like I said I'm not sure as I don't do this anymore

How to Remove a Copy Protection From an MP4

Protected MP4 files, otherwise known as M4P files, are a protected form of the AAC audio format used by iTunes. This protection is not easily removed, however, since iTunes allows you to burn M4P files to CD, its protection can be removed through a round-about process. Once burned to a CD, you can rip the audio from the CD into a different audio format, which will effectively remove the copy protection.

Open iTunes and create a new playlist by clicking “File” and selecting “New Playlist.” The new playlist will appear in a column on the left side of iTunes. By default, it will be labeled “Untitled Playlist.”

Rename the playlist by highlighting the playlist and then clicking the playlist name to edit it.

Drag the copy protected MP4 files into the playlist you created.

Click on the playlist to highlight it and then click “Burn Disc.”

Click “Burn” to confirm this action.

Insert a blank CD-R into your computer and iTunes will burn the copy protected MP4 files to the CD.

Open iTunes preferences and then click the “General” tab.

Click “Import Settings.”

Choose an audio encoder from this menu to convert the MP4 file to, such as WAV, AIFF or MP3.

Click “OK” to confirm this choice and then click “OK” to exit this menu.

Eject the CD and then insert it back into your computer. After a moment, iTunes will prompt you asking if you’d like to import the CD.

Click “Yes” and the copy protected MP4 files will be ripped from the CD and converted to the format you chose from the “Import Settings” menu. You have now successfully removed copy protection from an MP4.

• Like 1