Sign in to follow this  
uk666

The Classic Harley

The Classic Harley

Our story begins with a young man who's in the market for a used motorcycle.

One day, he comes across a beautiful, classic Harley with a "for sale" sign on it. Upon inspection, he is delighted to find the bike in mint condition. He enquires about it with the owner: "This bike is beautiful. I'll take it. But you have to tell me how you keep it in such good shape!"

"Well," says the seller, "it's pretty simple. Just make sure that if the bike is outside and it's going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It protects it from the rain. In fact, since you're buying the bike, I won't need my tube of Vaseline any more. Here, you can have it." and he hands the buyer a tube of Vaseline.

That night, they decide to ride the bike over to his girlfriend's parents’ house. It was the first time he was going to meet them and he figured it would make a big impression. When the couple gets to the house, the girlfriend grabs her boyfriend's arm.

"Sweetie," she says," I have to tell you something about my parents before we go in. It's really embarrassing but it's a family tradition. When we eat dinner, we don't talk. In fact, the person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes."

"No problem," he says with a smile. And in they go. The boyfriend is astounded. Right smack in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes. In fact, the entire house is littered with piles of them. This thing was no joke! 

They sit down to dinner and, sure enough, no one says a word. As dinner progresses, our hero gets more and more bored. To spice things up, he decides to test the limits of this game this family plays.

He reaches over, grabs his girlfriend, undresses her, and proceeds to make love to her on the dinner table. No one says a word.

While that is going on, he thinks: "Her mother must have had her as a teen, she's gorgeous...", so he grabs his girlfriend's mother and proceeds to make love to HER on that same dinner table, but still, no one says a word.

A thunder clap sounds and heavy rain begins to fall. The passionate boyfriend panics: his perfect Harley!  

He lets go of the mother and as he pulls the Vaseline tube from his pocket, the father stands up and shouts: 

“Alright! I'll do the bloody dishes!”

• Confused 1