Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Crocodile Shoes

Crocodile Shoes

A blonde was on holiday and driving through Darwin.

She desperately wanted to take home a pair of genuine crocodile shoes but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle on prices" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own crocodile, so I can get a pair of shoes for free".

The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, “Little lady, just go and give it a try"! The blonde headed out toward the river, determined to catch a crocodile!

Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to the side of the river bank where he spots the same young blonde woman standing waist deep in the murky water, a shotgun in her hand.

Just then, he spots a huge 3 metre croc swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature, and hauls it onto the slimy banks of the river.

Lying nearby were 7 more of the dead creatures, all lying on their backs. The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement.

The blonde struggled and flipped the Croc onto it's back. Rolling her eyes heavenward and screaming in great frustration, and than she shouts out.........

" SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO"!

• Haha 2