Sign in to follow this  
remey

Windows XP Pro activation plse. [Completed]

hello,
if someone on this site wud have an XP PRO 'load-er' to activate XP Pro [Academic, the OS version needing activation]
i wud be most grateful. thanks ahead.

• Like 1

This method doesn't requires you to do a Reinstall or download risky softwares or cracks.
First we will de-activate windows and then change the product key.No restart is required.Lets begin

1. Click on Start and then Run.

2. In the text box in the Run window, type regedit and click OK. This will open theRegistry Editor program.

3. Locate the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE folder under My Computer and click on the (+)sign next the folder name to expand the folder.

4. Continue to expand folders until you reach theHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\Current Version\WPAEvents registry key.

5. Click on the WPAEvents folder.

6. In the results that appear in the window on the right, locate OOBETimer.

7. Right-click on the OOBETimer entry and choose Modify from the resulting menu.

8.Change at least one digit in the Value data text box and click OK. This will deactivateWindows XP.
Feel free to close Registry Editor at this point.

9. Click on Start and then Run.

10. In the text box in the Run window, type the following command and click OK.
%systemroot%\system32\oobe\msoobe.exe /a

11. When the Let's activate Windows window appears, choose Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows and then click Next.
Click the Change Product Key button at the bottom of the window.

12.Don't worry about filling anything out on this screen.
Type your new, valid Windows XP product key in the New key: text boxes and then click the Update button.

13. Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) Genuine Serial Key
DYKRH-48DMG-PHKGY-4329Q-PXGHT
Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) Genuine Serial KEy
MR49R-DRJXX-M6PX2-V96BF-8CKBJ

14. You should now reactivate Windows XP by following the instructions on the Activate Windows by phone window which you should now be seeing or via the Internet by clicking the Back button and following the instructions on that screen.
If you'd rather postpone activating Windows XP until a later date, you can click theRemind me later button.

15. After activating Windows XP, you can verify that activation was successful by repeating steps 9 and 10 above.
The Windows Product Activation window that appears should say "Windows is already activated. Click OK to exit."

copy this into txt file and save it for future reference.. :handshake:

or u can try these methods that i have packed together.. there safe and of course virus free.. but use at ur own risk.. :thumbsup:

Windows XP Activator

http://www.uploadbank.com/32pu0enshbf9

https://dailyuploads.net/wzsh64vwedy3

https://clicknupload.org/s44xfz0vy5wg

https://1fichier.com/?n1q513x7mtfmm572jwuh

ty man. had a go, the 'hard way'.

it failed...was careful and exact with instructs.

also, with the server offerings put up...they failed :(.

frustrating...esp as the fated warning was still there, after rebooting sometime later.

went looking in an old storage drive, forgotten...and there was this.

https://1fichier.com/?kn8h5c3l3l9ikqlohaxo

the above files[within zip] worked!

NO WARNINGS!!! whooopppp!

another may need  it on a 'bad' day... :)

thnx R

• Like 1

well just glad u got it sorted out.. :)

the file in ur download link, AntiWPA.. is also in my downloads.. :)

ok. good stuff. yeah, grandly sorted. must have missed the ANTI-WPA in ur up/lds

i s'ppose there aren't many still using Xp.
not that long ago[last 4-6 yrs], there were ~ 400 M folk out there who used it.

there were at that time measured seemingly, 1 B destop pcs globally.

dunno 'bout now.

interesting tho' i thought.

loyal? hmm.

loyal[ty] requires something that works well to start with and won't really go anyhere else.

pity they packed up on XP...and ''moved on UP'' to ''better''??

up to where exactly ? :)

oh plse. lol   :(

• Like 1

yeah my son's computer is running XP.. but im firmly set with windows 7.. as XP doesn't receive current updates ie security patches, so it's not safe to use at all, but to each their own.. :thumbsup: 

On 11/26/2018 at 4:51 PM, Rædwulf said:

yeah my son's computer is running XP.. but im firmly set with windows 7.. as XP doesn't receive current updates ie security patches, so it's not safe to use at all, but to each their own.. :thumbsup: 

XP is not dead yet! Here have a "little" secret.

Copy it to a txt file, name it POSREADY REG and run it:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\WPA\PosReady]
"Installed"=dword:00000001

Somehow, Microsoft will recognize your computer with that almost 20 years old XP as a point of sale machine and you'll get updates of XP security, even for dead cold Internet Explorer 8 and keep XP updated some more months, until April 2019. Guess that after that date, XP will die, definitively! Some "funny" info here about end-of-support

https://cayan.com/insights/2018/when-microsoft-posready-2009-support-ends

Edited: Yes, as I wrote it, I'm aware that it would work only for 4 more months but you don't really have to do too much to "customize" it... just input those two reg lines... and you'll get a full updated XP!

• Thanks 1

yeah im aware of POSReady, but it's only valid for 4 more months.. why put in all that effort into installation and customization of the OS, when it's gunna be dead so to say.. but thank u luisam for the information on it, ur awesome.. :yourock:

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this