Rædwulf

Who Would Like To Be A Moderator

this is for any member that would like to be a moderator.. position's will be for Community Moderator, Tech Moderator, Downloads Moderator, Mobile Moderator & VIP Moderator (must be a VIP).. ur eligibility will depend on ur activity; prior knowledge (if u've been a moderator on other forums; staff's overall decision.. so please post below why u wanna be a moderator, prior knowledge & what u think u can offer our wonderful forum.. please post a semi lengthly reason, no two word post.. we're all very excited to hear from u all.. :pirate:

I have experiences in different positions, but at now i am not involved to any other forums.Community Moderator, Tech Moderator, Downloads Moderator - there have no matter to what position i got chosen or not.I am active every day,also at weekends.I can do whatever tis position needs.I am working in marketing and sales in my real life and like i said in my topic, then nothing personal to any inactive staff.Not saying, did inactive staff members are needed to kick or not to kick them out to their positions.

I am not VIP-so VIP Moderator is not my thing.

• Thanks 1

thank u aabee for ur dedication to this forum.. it's much appreciated.. staff will take a close look into this and will make decisions regarding positions as more people post here, expressing interests.. thank u again.. :sun:

It seems that nobdy is not interested to becoming moderator.I think that only place, what i dont´t want,seems to have Community Moderator, because it seems to have communicating in shoutbox and chatting there i think.

• Thanks 1

ur doin a brilliant job here aabee.. and as u mentioned already, i was expecting a must larger turn out for becoming a moderator.. it obviously seems at this moment ur the only member to take an interest in it.. thank for that, it means alot to all of staff here and me.. :yourock:

Maybe there should be more interested persons than if some admins or staff leaders are making that announcement.Because otherwise it might seem like your personal opinion.I am actually sure that not even memebrs don´t want to become moderator, but it seems like many of those even did not care ,did they hold on their position or not.

• Like 1

looks like u've been prompted to a Community Moderator.. well done and well deserved, congratulations.. :yourock: