Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Josh lusted after Linda

Josh lusted after Linda

When she finally agreed to go out with him, he took her out to dinner and then afterwards, drove her five miles out into the country, parked, and said passionately, "I want you right here, right now. Do it... or you can walk home!" Without saying a word, Linda got out of the car and walked home.

A month later, after much apologising, Linda agreed to go out with Josh again. This time he drove ten miles out in the country, parked, and begged, "Please. I must make love to you right now. Do it... or walk home!" Again, Linda walked home.

Two months later, after even more apologising and gifts of flowers and jewellery, she accepted another invitation. This time, just to make sure, Josh drove fifty miles out of town and gave her the same ultimatum. Without a word, Linda undressed and gave him the greatest sex of his young life.

As they were driving home, Josh asked, "Why did you walk home the first two dates, when you so obviously enjoy sex?"

Linda answered, "Well, it's like this: I'll walk five miles or even ten miles to save a friend from AIDS, but fifty..."

• Confused 1