Rædwulf

Become a VIP Member Now!!! New Content!!!

Become a VIP Member Now!!!

Hello fellow VIP Members,

I'm offering you to be able to download from my Personal FTP Server.. I have only complete 720p movies in set genre categories (NO CAM TRASH) (all movies contained in a folder either have working .srt or is the full set of sequels to that Movie) & complete TV Shows, around 8.5 TB; Windows Games and Console Games from Sega Master, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Game Gear, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 64, TurboGrafx 16, TurboGrafx CD, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo GameCube, Playstation, PSP, Playstation 2 & Nintendo Wii (With Playstation 3, Nintendo Switch & Nintendo 3DS games COMING SOON) all tested and working, with working emulators for all systems, around 3 TB; Small collection of Music, eBooks & Operating Systems (Windows & Linux) around 1 TB.. Please do not share with anybody, if found you are or have shared u will be BANNED FROM CYBERPHOENIX.. If you are having trouble accessing my server please Private Message me and I'll try to help you remedy the problem.. now please enjoy.. :handshake:

I try to get all of the new releases of Movies as soon as they come out.. if u don't see a Movie, it is because I only download Movies with at least a 5/10 rating and up on IMDB.. Reason for this is strictly, because movies under 5/10 rating are horrible sad to say.. For me carrying the most 0 day content, all of the TV Shows I have, get updated as soon as the new episode airs on TV.. so if you like a particularly TV Show that I have, you will always have access to the new release.. :pirate:

If you find that I don't carry a specific Movie, TV Show, Windows Game, Console Game, Operating System, Music or eBook.. Just request it here in this thread and I'll download it and share it on my server.. I'll even send you a Private Message, letting you know you can download it from me, because I'm a nice guy like that.. :friends2:

Speeds offered max around 25 mbps.. If you're getting abnormally slow downloads, it's either from too many users downloading at the same time or I'm downloading via torrent.. Best time for peak speeds, download between 5am - 5pm UTC -5:00.. If problems still persist, it might be your FTP Client or your connection.. ;)

EDIT - Just Added over 5.5 TB of New 720p Movies & TV Shows a Couple Days Ago!!!

Your Friend, Rædwulf!!! :pirate:

If you have ANY questions about donating, please PM

ADMiN

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CP NEEDS YOUR DONATIONS!!!

Cyberphoenix runs on high-end Intel Servers , Your donations help us keep the site running smoothly

:cprocks:

Donating to CP not only provides you an opportunity to support the site but also get your name posted in the shoutbox, recognizing that you donated, and publicly thanking you.

Benefits of Donating

► Respect of all of our staff, mods, and members.

► Access to our special VIP forums.

A Green name color.

► A custom member title. (Instead of teacher you could be l337 Donator)

►In depth tutorial on how to activate windows (including windows 7) / office & receive windows updates!

► #1 Priority when you request in VIP Requests.

The latest HTTP (non rapidshare) links and Premium Downloads!!!

You get to have an email like yournamehere@cyberphoenix.info (PM for info!)

► Max PM storage from 50 to 10,000.

► Can DELETE your own posts.

► Avoid all Flood Control Limits.

► Can change your display name max of two times every 30 days. (PM for info!)

► RapidLeech Services.

► Can request, and get #1 priority, in the shoutbox.

► There is so much that isn't listed here. Donate Today!

We also have a lifetime package available!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi!

OK, cool.

So what payment methods do you accept and how do I get it to you, should I do it? Also, what's the minimum starting donation?

Thanks. :)

• Thanks 1

On 12/8/2018 at 10:06 PM, Rædwulf said:

-------------------------------------------

I am now a lifetime member! Long live Cyberphoenix!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, SlaveTrainer said:

-------------------------------------------

I am now a lifetime member! Long live Cyberphoenix!

way to go mate.. enjoy all the extra goodies and access to the VIP Server.. :yourock: