NeophobiA

Multihoster8

Multihoster8

logo_light.png

https://www.multihoster8.com/

Multihoster8 provides multi-hosting share service for more than 100+ different file hosts. Try now for free the service. Rapidgator Uploaded Keep2share Nitroflare Icerbox Turbobit wait for you.

Take now these special offers. After register, click coupon page.

- Fill the code FREETRAFFIC3GB and get 3 GB for free.

- Fill the code HAPPY2019 and after paying, your selected plan will be credited double.
if you buy 100GB you get 200GB.
if you buy 30 days you get 60 days...

We definitely recommend the program JDownloader, Downloading this program is free. You get a lot of features such as the ability to interrupt at any time in the future to resume downloading, one click directly from the site Multihoster8.com or useful accessories such as auto-expanding archive after download is complete.

Multihoster8 offers a wide range of bigest hosts to choose from. If you choose to register to our website: you will have an access to 100+ file hosting servers,have an optimal downloading speed with their high-speed bandwidth servers, it's compatible with many browsers due to available plug-ins. Multihoster8 offered with SSL so users can bypass firewalls that may prevent from accessing any site and you also allow you to download in SSL, users’ download will be encrypted and any attempt to identify the file is impossible.

If you have any questions or issues, you will be able to find support in their discussion board.

With Multihoster8, all you need is one account. The payment methods are reliable and flexible.All personal information especially payment details are kept private and secure . So if a user is not satisfied with the service, they can be assured that their money will be refunded. Their customer support representatives can easily be reached and provide quality service. Moreover, they have a Money-Back Guarantee.

You can pay by paypal,paysafecard,visa,mastercard,alipay and other popular payment methods...
We wish you a Merry Christmas and
Happy New Year 2019.

• Thanks 1

that's just weird, now it's working.. i wonder why it gave me that 404 error before?? thank u for the great link share neo.. :yourock:

• Like 1

so i don't need premium accounts at any of these fileshare sites.. i just need to pay this site and i can download through them, as if i was a premium user at say rapidgator or turbobit?? if that's the case, that is a pretty stellar deal.. let me know if that is the case neo, thank u bro.. :sun:

• Like 1

this rated pretty piss poor, compared to others.. check this site for rating comparisons.. ;)

https://multihostersreview.com/premium-link-generators/

these ones below, rated 5/5 stars >>>

https://multihostersreview.com/hubturkey-reviews/
https://multihostersreview.com/rehost-reviews/
https://multihostersreview.com/mega-debrid-reviews/

• Like 1

what do u use neo?? after reading all of the actual reviews and comments on the major of MultiHoster sites and cost.. i think the majority or 90% of a fileshare links on every warez sites out there is RapidGator.. i think if i was gunna spend the money, id feel saver just purchasing a RapidGator premium account.. just IMO.. ;)

• Like 1

I've used All-Debrid in the past, Zevera I still use and I've used Multihoster8 recently and found they weren't bad at all and given there's 3Gb free that makes it worth the trial. I used to have trouble with All-Debrid at times because they would get hammered but there was only a few around then. I think this is another thing that depends on your location and who you're downloading off. I have found Multihoster8 is real good with RG being that is the most used hoster IMHO.

14 minutes ago, aabee said:

Is this your own site or just only referral?

Not My site aabee, I just wanted to share the discount with those interested, I don't even benefit from it if anyone signs up just wanted to share because I've had a good experience with them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank u for the quick response neo, but after digging more into actual reviews for this site and many other debris sites.. i think i might just shell out the extra cash this month and get a 30 day unlimited plan through RapidGator.. ;)

• Like 1

I refuse to have a premium account with any single file host because it's almost guaranteed that whatever I want to download will not be available on that host especially as some of the new members seem to be using some new sites. I have Alldebrid and occasionally Realdebrid accounts which cover me for most sites at a fraction of the cost. I looked at Multihoster and found it expensive compared to the others and didn't really offer anything more.

The only problems I've had with these is using a VPN with certain servers. Alldebrid doesn't like some of the servers so you need to choose cartefully which ones you go through.

• Like 2

I don't know if this is just me but I was willing to see for myself and tried Multihoster and downloaded the same file through that and Alldebrid. I was shocked at the difference in download speed of this same Rapidgator file. I downloaded both versions at normal download speed with my Mac and got Download Buddy (23-12-2018, 05-22-59).png

Then I used IDM (I have Parallels and Windows 10 as IDM is Windows only) and got

download speeds, 23-41-35).png

In both cases the top lines are the Alldebrid link with the Mutihoster being the bottom line. You can clearly see the huge difference in download speed with Alldebrid being 20 to 100 times faster. I was shocked at what I found and unless Alldebrid don't have the filehost I need I think I won't be using Multihoster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mr Grumpy said:

I don't know if this is just me but I was willing to see for myself and tried Multihoster and downloaded the same file through that and Alldebrid. I was shocked at the difference in download speed of this same Rapidgator file. I downloaded both versions at normal download speed with my Mac and got Download Buddy (23-12-2018, 05-22-59).png

Then I used IDM (I have Parallels and Windows 10 as IDM is Windows only) and got

download speeds, 23-41-35).png

In both cases the top lines are the Alldebrid link with the Mutihoster being the bottom line. You can clearly see the huge difference in download speed with Alldebrid being 20 to 100 times faster. I was shocked at what I found and unless Alldebrid don't have the filehost I need I think I won't be using Multihoster.

Thanks Mate, best review yet... I don't get the same results but haven't used alldebris for awhile...

9 minutes ago, NeophobiA said:

Thanks Mate, best review yet... I don't get the same results but haven't used alldebris for awhile...

yeah for sure, i agree.. i think im gunna get a 30 day subscription to Real-Debrid for Christmas.. it's only like $5, now that's a legit deal.. :D

• Like 1

AllDebrid is giving away an unrestricted 7 day pass.. all u have to do is register then login after that go to the link below and put in a working cell number and there u go.. i tested this today and downloaded a 4 Gb file from RapidGator,etting speeds between 12 - 36 mbps.. enjoy.. :pirate:

To enable the free trial access :

1) Login to your Alldebrid account => https://alldebrid.com/register/
2) When login, go here => https://alldebrid.com/freedays/
and follow the instructions. You will have to introduce a valid phone number to receive a code to activate the 7 free days.

have u had an account with them before?? i think it may only be for 1st time registers.. :unsure:

yeah, haven't logged in in a long time though, don't know what that is all about but I sent them a message...

• Like 1