Devilsnare

9GAG - have some good Laughs

531303_389832674373131_146505212039213_1183721_1992939243_n.jpg

Give a comment on what you feel about the picture above and ill start it with mine ^^

Admin, moderators, Super moderators , GFX Team, and the other team's i dont know of are also requested to participate and take a lil break ...cheers

I will update with a new picture once every two days ( just so that everyone gets a chance to see it )

downlogo9rn9on.gif

di-Y2H6.gif

Edited by Devilsnare

Added two new pics for the day enjoy ppl.. laughter is good for health .. try make ppl laugh share these :D

As for my comment for the day ...

Seriously every time at the class this is what i think all the time

This prof's such an ahole! Now I have to take the time out to view his GD slides, which of course no one but he gives a f--k about, and they won't really apply to the course matter. Like the last ones of his trip to the "Alamo", with his girlfriend. Nothing to do with Biblical history! Oh well I guess I'll just get drunk and then go view and comment on his lecture slides! He probably took some acid and watched "Avatar", the movie and tripped over the creatures & colors! L8R

I have a 4s and its battery sucks like shit even after update.... i got nokia 1112 and the battery never dies.. -_- is 4s better or nokia 1112

• Like 1

I really really feel like doing that... hate twilight to the coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ive never used Skype so I can't say, but I imagine it starts like that and can quickly turn to a Awkward Silence lol!

seriously ... even now does anyone know how to get rid of that timeline for the love of god ?

I work for a major ________ company.

One of the guys got engaged on thursday.......3 day party

Walked in monday morning......."Youve been randomly selected to povide a urin sample."

Ya OK....that probably looked like me