Sign in to follow this  
uk666

The Jones Brothers...

The Jones Brothers...

There were two identical twin brothers by the name of Jones. John was married but Joe, the other brother was single and the owner of a small dilapidated boat.

It just happened that the same day that John's wife died, Joe's boat also sank. 

A kind old lady met Joe on the street and mistaking him for his brother John said, 'Oh Mr. Jones, I am sorry to hear of your great loss. You must feel terrible.' 

Joe said, 'Well, I am not a bit sorry. She was rotten from the start. Her bottom was all chewed up, she smelled of old fish even from the first time I got on her. She made water faster than anything I ever saw. She had a bad hole in the front and a big crack in the back. The hole kept getting bigger every time I used her. It got so I could handle her all right, but when anyone else used her, she leaked all over the place.' 

'What finished her, though, was four guys from the other side of town came over looking for a good time. They asked if they could use her and I rented her, but warned them that she wasn't too hot. But they insisted that they would like to give her a try. The result was that the crazy fools all tried to get into her at once. The strain was too much for her, she cracked right down the middle.'

The Old Lady Fainted.

• Haha 1