Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Cute Love Sayings

Cute Love Sayings

1. A lot of people wonder how you know if you’re really in love. Just ask yourself this one question: “Would I mind being financially destroyed by this person?” - Ronnie Shakes
  2. When it comes to finding available men in Minnesota, the odds are good, but the goods are odd. - Garrison Keillor
  3. Any woman who thinks the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is aiming about 10 inches too high. - Adrienne E. Gusoff
  4. In matters of the heart, the head is often fooled; in matters of the head, the heart is often overruled. - Mardy Grothe
  5. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. - Robert Frost
  6. I've only been in love twice in my life. The first time was with a man. The second time was with this Snickers bar I'm eating for breakfast. - Absinthe Fairie ‏@absinthe_fairie
  7. A woman can wait for the right man to come along, but in the meantime that doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones. - Cher
  8. Falling in love is the best drug there is. But they never tell you about the side effects. - Greg Tamblyn
  9. Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage. - Ambrose Bierce
  10. Love may be blind, but it can sure find its way around in the dark! - Anonymous
  11. My favourite sense of touch is yours. - Poppy ‏@poppy_daydreams
  12. They say you’re in love when you want to spend all your time with someone. Apparently, I’m in love with my bed. - Mizgin ‏@OfficialMizGin
  13. Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do, but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it. - Albert Einstein
  14. Love is the only game that is not called on account of darkness. - Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
  15. In love as in sport, the amateur status must be strictly maintained. - Robert Graves
  16. Love is a sport in which the hunter must contrive to have the quarry in pursuit. - Alphonse Karr
  17. If men knew all that women think, they would be twenty times more audacious. - Alphonse Karr
  18. When a man is really in love, he can't help looking like a sheep. - Agatha Christie
  19. Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he's in love with her. - Agatha Christie
  20. A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. - Brendan Behan
  21. Love is the soy sauce on the chop suey of life.  - Wally Phillips
  22. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. - Jules Renard
  23. Love is an ocean of emotions, entirely surrounded by expenses. - James Dewar
  24. Love is being stupid together. - Paul Valery
  25. Love is what happens to a man and a woman who don’t know each other. - Somerset Maugham
  26. Love is like the measles, all the worse when it comes late in life. - Douglass Jerrold
  27. Love is staying awake all night with a sick child. Or a very healthy adult. - David Frost
  28. Love is blind. I guess that’s why it proceeds by the sense of touch. - Morey Amsterdam
  29. Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love. - Charles M. Schulz
  30. When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain. - Mark Twain
  31. If you love someone, set them free. Change addresses. Get a dog. And live happily ever after. - Ham on Wry ‏@HeyZeus666
  32. Ninety-nine percent of the world's lovers are not with their first choice. That's what makes the jukebox play. - Willie Nelson
  33. You can tell how much I love you by the number of times I drive past your house in a day - bombsy ‏@bombsydoll
  34. What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. - Pearl Bailey
  35. A girl once broke up with me by saying: “My ex-boyfriend who I was in love with but wouldn’t marry me so I broke up with him, is now sick and possibly dying and wants me back, and I can’t say no.” I’m going to make that into a country song and get rich. - Greg Tamblyn
  36. True love doesn't have a happy ending: True love doesn't have an ending. - Anonymous
  • Haha 1