Sign in to follow this  
makongma

AVG Tuneup

I use avg tuneup 19.1 build 831 after doing a disk scan and allow it to repaired the error reported, now I am having these popup message:
"location is not available.H:\ IS NOT ACCESSIBLE. ACCESS IS DENIED. I tried undo the scan list but it seem no cure. I could see the mentioned drive also windows disk management  see it. It show no capacity of the drive from computer but it shows all the properties of the mentioned drive in disk management.

I hope some one can help me solve the problem. OS Windows 7 pro. sp1.  Thanks.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 2:45 AM, Rædwulf said:

im sorry ur screenshot is horribly small.. can u please enlarge it for me..

here again the snapshots hope you will be able to see it.

H drive.jpg

• Like 1

try this here and see if this fixes ur problem >>>

http://www.preyerplanning.com/take-ownership-of-entire-hard-drive-in-windows-7.pdf

Thanks Rædwulf the step by step instructions help me to gain control of that drive. I am thinking of uninstalling this application. Instead of helping to fix the problem it cause more problem. I have Symantec Norton Utilities do you think it is better or please give one which is ok.

• Thanks 1

good to hear u got it sorted.. i only suggest using IOBit Advanced SystemCare for system optimization.. for disk errors use the internal disk check that's offered through MSFT not a third party app.. :sun:

and generally speaking, when u start receiving disk errors.. disk failure is surely around the corner.. i highly suggest backing up all data from that drive and start looking for a new replacement drive soon.. ;)