G'day I joined CP in 2012 as koolrebel and lost my log in details somewhere along the line I thought this forum to be long gone but found link to forum in a music download from another forum. Surprise surprise I came straight over and tried to register using my username koolrebel. Of course It came up I was already a member however without a password and the email I used to register in 2012 I could do nothing but create an second account and pm a member of staff drawing attention to the fact I need access to my old account. I sent a message to Mr. Grumpy whom I know will address my situation in due course. 

I must apologise to staff and members for this breach of the rules however I was desperate to come back home . Please forgive this prodigal son.

My interests for those who don't know me are collecting and sharing music, movies, wrestling (yeah I know it's scripted) and just chilling out.

cheers 

kool

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well awesome to see u make it back home after all this time.. since u've been gone so long, please review the board rules again as it may have changed since u were a member last, cheers.. :handshake:

• Like 1

I very Happy you found us and enjoy having you back :)

Cyber_Phoenix_Rocks.gif
rsz_425.png
Administrator

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rædwulf said:

well awesome to see u make it back home after all this time.. since u've been gone so long, please review the board rules again as it may have changed since u were a member last, cheers.. :handshake:

First thing I did when I got here ....common sense rules too

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, koolrebel said:

First thing I did when I got here ....common sense rules too

good to hear, my friend.. now that u finally made ur way back here after such a long time.. i hope to be seeing u around the board a whole lot, cheers.. :D

• Like 1