New Ute

I stopped by the Holden Colorado dealership yesterday, for a look at the current 2018 Ute thinking that I might be interested in one of these at the End Of Year run out sales. 

Just for fun, I took it out  for a test drive. I wanted to sense that new Ute "feel" before they become old.The salesperson (a nice looking lady wearing a "ME TOO" lapel pin) sat in the passenger seat next to me, describing the Ute and all its' "wonderful" options. The seats were of particular interest.  She explained that the seats directed warm air to your backside in the winter and directed cool air to it in the summer heat. 

I mentioned that this must be a COALITION truck. 

Looking a bit angry, she asked why I thought that. 

"I explained that if it were a GREENS or a LABOR truck, the seats would just blow Hot Air up your a**e all year-round!” 

I had to walk back to the dealership but it was worth it...

• Haha 3

hahaha.. yeah ur greens and labor parties r identical to our democrats.. always blowing hot air up ur arse.. that's what they're best at.. lmfao.. :clap2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We have the same problem with our representatives...  Our Liberals fit this description of "Hot Air 100% of the time"...!  :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bmo said:

We have the same problem with our representatives...  Our Liberals fit this description of "Hot Air 100% of the time"...!  :rolleyes:

yep it doesn't matter where ur from, all politicians r full of sh*t.. :laugh2: