Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Famous Quotes about Dogs

Famous Quotes about Dogs

1. You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!' -- Sean Connery
  2. If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went. -- Will Rogers
  3. Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate. -- Sigmund Freud
  4. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue. -- Anonymous
  5. Dogs need to sniff the ground; it's how they keep abreast of current events. The ground is a giant dog newspaper, containing all kinds of late--breaking dog news items, which, if they are especially urgent, are often continued in the next yard. -- Dave Barry
  6. Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog. -- Franklin P. Jones
  7. If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. -- Unknown
  8. I wonder what goes through his mind when he sees us peeing in his water bowl. -- Penny Ward Moser
  9. A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down. -- Robert Benchley
  10. No animal should ever jump up on the dining room furniture unless absolutely certain that he can hold his own in the conversation. -- Fran Lebowitz
  11. I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -- Rita Rudner
  12. My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money. -- Joe Weinstein
  13. Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful. -- Ann Landers
  14. There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. -- Ben Williams
  15. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself. -- Josh Billings
  16. The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. -- Andrew A. Rooney
  17. Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx
  18. Ever consider what they must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! -- Anne Tyler
  19. If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. -- James Thurber
  20. Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea. -- Robert A. Heinlein
  • Haha 1