Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Three guys die and go to heaven

Three guys die and go to heaven

The first one goes up to St. Peter who says, "I have only one question before you enter heaven: were you faithful to your wife?"  

The guy answers, "Yes, I never even looked at another woman."  

St. Peter tells him: "See that Rolls Royce Sweptail over there?  That's your car to drive while you're in heaven".

The second guy gets the same question, and answers: "Once I strayed, but I confessed to my wife and she forgave me, and we worked it out." 

St. Peter tells him: "See that new Buick Luxury Car over there?  That's your car to use in heaven". 

The third guy answers the same question: "I have to admit, I chased every bit of tail I could, and was with a lot of women."  

St. Peter says, "OK, but you were basically a good guy, so that old three-wheel Reliant Robin car over there is yours to use while You’re in heaven."  The three guys go off on their separate ways.  

A few weeks later, #2 and #3 are driving along in the Buick when they see #1's Rolls Royce Sweptail parked outside of a bar. They stop and go into the bar, and find #1 with empty bottles all around him, slumped with his face in his hands on the counter.

They come up to him and #2 says: "Bud, what could possibly be so bad - you're in heaven, you drive a Rolls Royce Sweptail, and everything is great!" 

He says: "I saw my wife today!"  

The other 2 reply, "That's great! So, what's the problem?"  

He answers: "She was riding a bicycle!"

• Haha 2

bahahaha.. his wife was a total harlot and he was totally faithful.. poor slub.. lmfao.. :laugh2:

• Haha 2