Sign in to follow this  
HunterBran

Tell Me Guys????

Hi Guys,

Me Hunter Bran. I made my own website. & My Friend says me to do SEO of my website.But i don't know about SEO.

So guys please tell me about SEO.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by daytrader
delete ad footer

SEO info was in your signature ad, which is not allowed, have a read of the rules of posting again.

• Like 2

First off, I have to back my friend daytrader about rules for posting on CW. Please read the rules for posting. Secondly, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. All webmasters use this to get their webpage to rank as high as possible when someone searches for whatever your site is about. It is the search terms and tag words that you include in your <HEAD><META NAME="KEYWORDS"> tag of your webpages. It helps (or hurts, if done improperly) your page rank in search engines such as, Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. We have many threads on SEO here @ CW. Just search for it in the forums, such as Apps and Web Development forums. The best place to try is here in the Tech forum under 'Tutorials, Manuals, and Tricks'.

Here is where you can start:

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/53480-wso-seo-debunked-%e2%80%93-seo-myths-busted/page__hl__%2Bsearch+%2Bengine+%2Boptimization__fromsearch__1

When you enter your search terms, use: Search Engine Optimization <----- COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO SEARCH PANE.

If you search for just SEO, you will get an error because the search needs more than 3 letters to function properly.

Hope this helps you out. Let me know if you need more. Just PM me, I'll be glad to help you! Good Luck!!!

Parker216

Tech Mod

_