how can i recover my all data.. urgent need.. plz reply

first u need to explain in more details >>>

• ur OS 
  • is the D drive a standalone drive or a partition 
  • is the drive an internal drive or an external drive 
  • how the drive became corrupted 
  • what program u tried to use to do ur attempted recovery 
  • exactly what and all file types were stored on the drive 

i will wait to hear back from u.. any other info u can add, no matter on mundane it may seem will help us help u better and faster.. ;)

On 4/28/2019 at 6:11 PM, Rædwulf said:

OS - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Drive is Partition

Internal Drive

No one Software to try to recover my data

Mostly Image file and some of Video files in Drive D, E, F

Most important is My all File (Image, Video, doc etc) file are corrupt when i am install one free software form Un-veryfied web site and install software system reboot and all file format change to .qfkdbyk

then I am try to open file with manual change file format like- IMG_20151013_193306.jpg.qfkdbyk to IMG_20151013_193306.jpg but no luck work..

One surprise is all folder having one file (nalwshuld-manual.txt) clicking this notepad file open it  and say install - Tor browser  and pay for encrypt to decrypt all data..

My side work

before new OS install in my laptop WINDOWS 7 PRO install..

1st I am install new OS windows 10 pro 64 bit , install Anti-virus but non of anti virus solve my problem

first u need to explain in more details >>>

• ur OS 
  • is the D drive a standalone drive or a partition 
  • is the drive an internal drive or an external drive 
  • how the drive became corrupted 
  • what program u tried to use to do ur attempted recovery 
  • exactly what and all file types were stored on the drive 

i will wait to hear back from u.. any other info u can add, no matter on mundane it may seem will help us help u better and faster.. ;)

u have been injected most likely when u installed that sketchy software from that un-verified site with some sort of rogue ransomware.. now i want u to do this exactly in order and post back to me here, immediately when u finish >>>

• Go to 'ID Ransomware' site and upload a sample file of one of the encrypted files >>>

9fe6f9?filename=1556552614663_29-04-2019

https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com

• Post ur results back here

after i get ur results we can move forward with the proper on-demand software to fix this for u.. ;)

https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/identify.php?case=e9d4de07e9d53204f6c723773843c16afe60fbd0

Edited by Rædwulf
Must Code All External Links
  • Like 1

Okay good u now know exactly which Crypto was used.. that's a huge first step..

did u follow the link that was provided there??

it took u here to this forum with instructions on how to fix it.. in this particular situation, the author of that forum is the expert on this, so i suggest u follow his instructions to the tee.. good luck.. if u need anymore assistance please ask for it.. ;)

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/671473/stop-ransomware-stop-puma-djvu-promo-drume-help-support-topic/

On 6/13/2019 at 7:21 PM, Rædwulf said:

Okay good u now know exactly which Crypto was used.. that's a huge first step..

did u follow the link that was provided there??

it took u here to this forum with instructions on how to fix it.. in this particular situation, the author of that forum is the expert on this, so i suggest u follow his instructions to the tee.. good luck.. if u need anymore assistance please ask for it.. ;)

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/671473/stop-ransomware-stop-puma-djvu-promo-drume-help-support-topic/

thanks for reply to me , open link provided by you but how can used key to decrypt

7 hours ago, rahulko25 said:

thanks for reply to me , open link provided by you but how can used key to decrypt

the link that is provided states right there, this >>>

This topic is the primary support topic for assistance with STOP (DJVU) Ransomware. It includes an updated summary of this infection, it's variants and "possible decryption solutions with instructions" (including what to do if the STOPDecrypter does not work).

it's out of my hands now, please follow the  detailed instructions on that page.. also please remember though the key word in there, which is it's only A POSSIBLE SOLTION.. with that being said, i sincerely wish u the best of luck, sir.. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Rædwulf said:

the link that is provided states right there, this >>>

This topic is the primary support topic for assistance with STOP (DJVU) Ransomware. It includes an updated summary of this infection, it's variants and "possible decryption solutions with instructions" (including what to do if the STOPDecrypter does not work).

it's out of my hands now, please follow the  detailed instructions on that page.. also please remember though the key word in there, which is it's only A POSSIBLE SOLTION.. with that being said, i sincerely wish u the best of luck, sir.. :thumbsup:

thank you for reply to me..
but one request to you.. plz not use sir..
thanking you

12 hours ago, rahulko25 said:

thank you for reply to me..
but one request to you.. plz not use sir..
thanking you

sure.. was just trying to be polite.. :)

• Like 1