oneoone

Need a CD Dos boot disk

Hi, I need to do a Clean install as my computer wont install windows from boot and I want to formatt the C:\ I have been in Bios but i cant enter dos that way. dose anyone know a good cd boot disk i can download ?

thanks

yep just wipe the drive and try to install windows... i have found a usb dos boot so im going to try that

Hi bud thanx for the link but when i try to burn it all i get is " The selected disc image file isn't valid so it wont let me burn it

If you want to boot from the USB then you will need to change the boot order on your laptop. You can do this through BIOS.

you could always pull the drive out and slave it into another pc, just open My Computer and right click the drive and select format. be sure to use NTFS.

another thing I just thought about. get a copy of Hiren's Boot CD from the Apps section. you can boot from DOS right off the CD because it is already loaded on there. plus, you can partition and do many other things. I use use it A LOT and have done this very thing.

You can get it here:

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/58552-hirens-boot-dvd-15-0-restored-edition-v-10/page__hl__%2Bhiren%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bboot__fromsearch__1

Hope this helps! Good Luck!!!

Parker216

_

• Like 1