Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Hair Humour

Hair Humour

17.jpg

1. What he hath scanted men in hair, he hath given them in wit. – William Shakespeare
  2. It is foolish to tear one’s hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness. – Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BC-43 BC)
  3. I don’t consider myself bald, I’m just taller than my hair. – Seneca, Roman philosopher (1st c. AD)
  4. He’s the kind of guy that when he dies, he’s going up to heaven and give God a bad time for making him bald. –  Marlon Brando
  5. The tenderest spot in a man’s make-up is sometimes the bald spot on top of his head. – Helen Rowland, writer
  6. Opportunity has hair in front; behind she is bald; if you seize her by the forelock, you may hold her, but, if suffered to escape, not Jupiter himself can catch her again. –  Latin proverb
  7. A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him. –  Mae West
  8. Better a bald head than no head at all. –  Seamus MacManus
  9. Experience is a comb which nature gives to men when they are bald. – Chinese proverb
  10. The good lord only gave men so many hormones, and if others want to waste theirs growing hair that’s up to them. – John Glenn, astronaut
  11. It’s not the hair on your head that matters. It’s the kind of hair you have inside. – Garry Shandling
  12. Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair. – Sam Ewing

That You Really Are Going Bald

1. People keep referring to you as 'Captain Picard'.
  2. Your part keeps getting wider...and wider.
  3. You wear a T-Shirt that says, "The more hair I lose, the more head I get!"
  4. People start calling you 'Mr. Clean'.
  5. Your hair is actually 5 feet long because you use it to cover the bald part!
  6. The thought of growing your eyebrows to preposterous lengths and combing them straight back actually crosses your mind.
  7. People always chasing you with billiard sticks.
  8. In the morning, your wife tells you the sun rises twice!
  9. You need sunglasses to look at your reflection in the mirror first thing in the morning.
  10. You're still using the same bottle of shampoo after two years...and it ain't "economy-sized", neither!
  11. The barber starts charging you less for hair-cuts.
  12. Movie producers call you to star in a remake of Kojac.
  13. You think William Shatner's hair piece looks pretty good!
  14. You actually wear that, "Solar panel for a sex machine," t-shirt.
  15. Each day takes longer to wash your face.
  16. You no longer have a dandruff problem.
  17. Your dog is irritated by how much you are shedding.
  18. You're not just the President of the Hair Club for Men, you're now a member.
  • Like 1