Sign in to follow this  
Rædwulf

Tips & Tricks To Having The Best Performance For Your Computer

just like the title says.. I'm looking to assist anyone that's interested in Tips & Tricks and a list of the best apps for their particular computer setup to make the best out if your computer.. This is even if you have a super low end computer or top of the line, desktop or laptop.. the list of operating systems that ive personally installed and have used and optimized are at the bottom of this post, unfortunately Mac is not in my wheel house at all, sorry.. I've worked as a security expert for over 25 yrs and own my own computer company.. I've helped out so many people from this forum to really get the best out of their computer, but only in PM's.. this will be the first time I'm offering it to everyone, regardless if ur just a regular member or VIP member or staff.. I would be happy to dedicate my personal time to help out anyone that needs it.. please just ask and I'm here to help.. cheers, friends.. :pirate:

if u require the help or u just r interested, simply tell me ur specs in complete detail.. Ive added to each question what i use/have to show u exactly what i need from u to tell me.. located below >>>

• * Complete Identifiable Operating System (Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 - en-US - March 2019 - x64)
  • * Processor Type (AMD FX-8350)
  • * Motherboard Brand (Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0)
  • * Ram - How Many Sticks, Size & Speed/Frequency (4 - 8GB - 1866MHz Sticks)
  • * Video/Graphics Card (Asus GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB)
  • * Hard Drive - Only The HDD That Has The Operating System On It, NOT HDD's Used For Storage (WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal SSD)
  • * Power Supply (Antec HCG750 Gold 750W)
  • * Internet Speed - Download/Upload - Wireless/Wired - If You Use A Router (600Mbps Download/25Mbps Upload - Wired - Router)
  • List of All Security Software, Including All Software You Use Now For Any Sort of Optimizing (I Will Post What I Use To Each Interested Member)
  • * Is Your Computer a Desktop or Laptop (Desktop)

now I realize there r a load of questions, but for me to recommend and provide you the exact apps, tweaks & tips personalized just for ur particular computer.. I have to know exactly down to the wire of what type of computer I'm working with.. ;)

I don't usually mess with 9x Windows OS's, such as Windows NT through Windows Millennium, but I still know key apps and tricks to do wonders with them.. Now Windows 2000 through Windows 10, more so the best Windows XP, Windows 7 & Windows 10.. for Linux ive personally used every distro from the site below and every Flavor Distro offered by Ubuntu and a bunch of others such as Arch Linux, etc. and many more.. but again I have no formal training or any experience for that fact owning or running any Mac OS's, except iPads.. 

https://itsfoss.com/best-linux-beginners/

I really look forward to helping anyone that needs it or is just interested in the ideas i can offer.. please post so we can chat.. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hey Raed  i may take you up on this ...the system has been tpuchy ever since those adware attacks

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, akaxXx said:

hey Raed  i may take you up on this ...the system has been tpuchy ever since those adware attacks

for sure, im here to help.. please follow the structure style of questions above and answer them all to ur best ability.. then i can start with my magic to giving u a more faster and stabler system, then when u first bought it.. i eagerly await.. :sun: