Rædwulf

Overclocked my RAM, CPU & GFX Card

i just overclocked my RAM, CPU/Processor & GFX Card and not using some sort of cheesy in operating system software either.. strictly Bios only.. now i have 16GB Nemix RAM (8GBx2) 1866Mhz, but the 16GB Avexir Core Series RAM (8GBx2) 1600Mhz is way better for overclocking.. that is entirely the reason why i decided to go with a low frequency RAM.. here's what i did below >>>

<<< Overclocking Results >>>

• 16GB Avexir Core Series RAM (8GBx2) 1600Mhz CL (11-11-11-28) >>> 2133Mhz CL (10-10-11-26)
  • FX-8350 4Ghz 8-Core Processor >>> 4.7Ghz
  • ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB (Clock Speed 1290MHz) >>> 1550Mhz

<<< Programs Used To Stress Test >>>

• CPU/Processor - i used AIDA64 Extreme v6.00.5100 & RealBench v2.56 to stress test
  • RAM - MemTest86 v8.2 & AIDA64 Extreme v6.00.5100 to stress test
  • GFX Card - Extreme v6.00.5100 & RealBench v2.56 to stress test

<<< Programs Used To Oversee Temperature >>>

• CPU-Z v1.89 - Portable - x64
  • HWMonitor v1.40.0 - Portable - x64

now i was able to do this by manipulating the Front Side Bus & CPU Multiplier & Voltages for the CPU & RAM and simply changed the Clock Speed & Voltages for the GFX Card.. i then ran a barrage of stress tests to make sure everything was done properly.. all said and done from start to finish from the start of the overclocking process to finishing the stress test took about 5 hrs, basically all in one night..:dance1:

(CHANGING ANYTHING IN THE BIOS FOR OVERCLOCKING PURPOSES IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE & HAVING THE CORRECT HARDWARE)

if anyone is just interested in talking about this or is interested in wanting to overclock their system im very open in assisting u in it.. i will need the full spec list of ur computer to check to see if ur particular hardware is even overclockable.. i look forward to talking to all more about this.. cheers, my friends.. :pirate:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks my Friend and this Fall (I think that's what y'all Earthlings call it ;) I will build me a new tower and I will get intouch with you :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tech 425 said:

Thanks my Friend and this Fall (I think that's what y'all Earthlings call it ;) I will build me a new tower and I will get intouch with you :)

im always here to help.. as soon as u want im here.. plus not insinuating that u dont already know, but im still going to offer it.. if u tell me in a roundabout way what sort of system u want to build, ex strictly gaming, business, well-rounded, etc.. i would be happy to put together a cpl different computer packages for u.. like individual web pages for each hardware unit with prices and u could choose which suits ur specific needs.. of course this would be pending exactly what u want ur computer for.. performance, stability, reliability and of course pricing, would be at the forefront of each hardware unit persented to u, then as whole system.. let me know, my friend.. :friends2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1