Rædwulf

List of Programs I Use To Make My Computer Run Like King

<<< List of Programs I Use To Make My Computer Run Like King >>>

now i wrote this out to a single person, but i thought i would share it with everyone.. i decided todo this, cuz i think it could really be useful to anyone that is a seasoned computer veteran or a new computer newbie.. so here u all go.. :sun:

look, this is a list of exactly what i use on my main computer for taking care of it, from Anitvirus, to optimizations, to cleaners, to browser, ect.. u my friend, should really mimic it as after multiple yrs of trial and error and over 20+ yrs of computer repair for clients i have it down to a specific science.. so here is my list and again this list is only for care products i use and of course not, all the programs i use on my computer >>>

1. CPU-Z v1.89 - Portable - x86 & x64 (used to monitor your core hardware)
  2. HWMonitor v1.40.0 - Portable - x86 & x64 (used to monitor tempatures & fan speeds of ur hardware)
  3. Driver Easy Pro v5.6.11.29999 (when used in tandem with Driver Booster, it will find every single driver known)
  4. IObit Driver Booster Pro v6.5.0.422 (best known driver program and offers an amazing list of other features to make ur computer better)
  5. IOBit Advanced SystemCare Ultimate v12.2.0.130 (best optimizer on the market by far and the Ultimate offers a builtin AV)
  6. IObit Malware Fighter Pro v7.1.0.5675 (amazing malware program that offers ransomware protection, along with using bitdefender core)
  7. IObit Smart Defrag Pro v6.3.0.229 (IMO best defrag program, plus offers boot defragment and trim options for SSD's)
  8. IObit Uninstaller Pro v9.0.0.39 (hands down best uninstaller program ever, plus this version is in beta so no need to crack)
  9. Laplink PCmover Pro v11.01.1009.0 (makes exact copy of ur OS, including installed programs.. no other program like this on the market)
  10. Macrium Reflect - Workstation Pro v7.2.4325  - x64 (makes a backup of ur OS, that can fix during Boot)
  11. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium v1.13.1.63 (protects against exploiting of ur browser/media programs/java)
  12. TrackOFF Standard v4.9.0.25167 (stops tracking of ur online traffic, protecting u from fraudulent attempts)
  13. Tweak-SSD v2.0.50 - x86 & x64 (makes ur SSD run at top performance, only needed if ur using a SSD for an OS)
  14. Yamicsoft Windows 7 Manager v5.1.9.3 DC 04.03.2019 (best optimizing program on the market)
  15. Comodo Firewall v12.0.0.6818 (by far the best firewall on the market even compared to paid programs)
  16. IObit Unlocker v1.1.2 (only known program that actually lets u move/delete/unlock files that r locked by the OS)
  17. TCPOptimizer v4.1.0 (best program on the market for optimizing ur internet speeds regardless if wired or wireless)
  18. Opera GX v60.0.3255.50747 - x64 (best browser for security as it offers a built in VPN and this is the only browser on the market that is design for a gaming environment.. what that means is every other browser on the market can use as much RAM as it wants (no matter what).. im sure u have notice ur browser, which ever one u use, after opening 3+ tabs it uses a ridiculous amount of RAM.. well this browser lets u set how much RAM and CPU usage it is allowed to use (puts the power back in ur hands and not in the programs).. so regardless if ur a gamer or not, it still is the best one to use.. im using it now and ive never been more impressed with a browser ever and ive used every browser on the market from chrome, firefox, brave, maxthon, edge, etc.)

there it is.. with this core set of programs my computer is quite literally fort knox and runs at super high speeds, never lags and i seriously have zero problems ever.. just a heads up on this one, u should really adopt it.. i mean unless of course u like computer headaches and frustration from a sloppy system that has memory problems and invasion for malware, just sayin.. if u need any help finding any of these programs just let me know.. some of these programs u r using already, some r paid that need to be cracked of course and some r free.. talk to u soon, my friend.. :friends2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome list and Post is Pinned :)

Thank you Sir

• Like 2

thanks Red  we'll later i                      good   hope cant think you're if I  ok 

in bed

• Like 1

CCleaner is a program I use and I have CCEnhancer 

CCleaner:

https://www.ccleaner.com/

CCEnhancer:

https://singularlabs.com/software/ccenhancer/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks you, anybody with a similar list for Macs? I have a Windoze portable as an expendable for traveling, but my home tower is a Mac

On 9/14/2019 at 3:49 PM, Subfly said:

Thanks you, anybody with a similar list for Macs? I have a Windoze portable as an expendable for traveling, but my home tower is a Mac

Sorry, my friend, but I only deal with Windows and Linux. You might want to send Mr Grumpy a private message and ask him. He is a guru when it comes to Mac's, cheers... :handshake:

• Thanks 1