Sign in to follow this  
Rædwulf

Need Help With Patch ASAP!!! [COMPLETED]

hello everyone, i downloaded the program called Filebot and it comes with this patch. i have uploaded this Patch below and there is a image of what it looks like below as well. i need this program like now, as it is the only program i found that can batch rename movie and music file names. i need this to rename all of the mass movies i have to their proper names, so the program called Plex Server can bind them in its library. with that said, i downloaded Filebot from 2 different ppl and both zip files only come with the Patch and the EXE file, no instructions whatsoever. instructions would be pretty handy right about now, cuz this stupid patch when loaded does nothing at all. when u open the Patch it looks like its supposed to do something, but no where is anything clickable. there is one spot that is clickable and all that does is take u the Filebot Homepage. So, please, im desperate here, can anyone help me figure this stupid thing out. thank you immensely, to anyone that can assist me in a hurry.. cheers, my friends.. :handshake:

filebot.v4.8.5-patch >>>

https://www26.zippyshare.com/v/6FCbSCb0/file.html

IMAGE FILE BELOW >>>

a84da0?filename=1563081920844_TinyTake14

Edited by Rædwulf
COMPLETED

hay there i have just downloaded the patch on the bottom richt click on patch works fine for me  

if this docent work for you i suggest download the patch  again

greetz

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, tuterke said:

hay there i have just downloaded the patch on the bottom richt click on patch works fine for me  

if this docent work for you i suggest download the patch  again

greetz

do u mind showing me a screenshot of what the Patch looks like on ur computer, so i can see if there is any differences between what ur looking at and mine??

see thats the problem.. look at ur Patch and then look at mine.. its like mine is shrunk.. im not sure why its doing that though.. nothing, not one thing on my computer is cropped or weird looking, except the stupid Patch.. any thoughts or ideas??

MY PATCH BELOW >>>

a84df3?filename=1563085214753_TinyTake14

dissable antispyware protection and open as administrator 

otherwise jou just click on the patch en push enter  

• Thanks 1

i did all of that before i even asked for help.. but thank u for the suggestions.. ;)

can u by chance just do me a big favor.. can u copy the Filebot Program directory (where u placed the Patch into to run it) and just copy the contents of that folder and zip and upload it for me.. i might get lucky if the Patch only modifies the files in the directory.. i should be golden to just copy those files into mine and puff i have a cracked copy of Filebot.. i mean unless the Patch modifies any Registry files, then im screwed i guess.. but yeah is there anyway u could that for me?? since im not seeing anyway of changing the display of the Patch on my screen to the way its supposed to look.. if u can help me out, thank u so much.. :friends2:

i fell asleep, but im up now.. ill download it later and inject it into the program directory and see if it works.. ill keep all my fingers and toes crossed that it does.. i want to express my sincere gratitude to u for helping me out.. especially when i was i a time pinch.. i will not forget ur kindness.. ill post back later today with the results.. thank u again.. cheers, my friend.. :friends2:

so i copied ur entire folder over to mine and over wrote everything.. it worked flawlessly.. too bad it had to be done that way and not just through the stupid Patch, but apparently my computer doesnt play well with that particular one.. oh well, i dont care as long as it works and it does beautifully.. so thank you from the bottom of my heart for takin the time to assist me and upload those files for me.. again im very appreciative for it.. i am a type of person that always pays it back so to speak.. so please u need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask me.. just PM me when u need me, my friend.. :friends2:

• Like 1