bobcrash69

Which MS Office to use effectively... [COMPLETED]

Hello all...  looking to installing MS Office, but not sure which ver to get  ..coming from v2003 and v2007, very comfortable with those, and don't want to learn a bunch new or diff stuff....  and want it all on my laptop, no cloud stuff.  Also plan to add Visio and project...  So my basic question is of the newer one's, '16 , '19, better for me???   Is newer ver that much diff, etc???  Is much diff between '16 and '19? I'm looking for a new tennis shoe here I can live with comfortably...  Thanks in advance!

bob crash

Edited by Rædwulf
COMPLETED

personally i would say scrap office since ur so far behind it really doesnt matter at this point. this does all depend on what exactly u want msft office for. i would suggest this software called Open Office as its free and its updated regularly. it also doesnt expose ur operating system to additional security threats as msft office does and to top it off, it is also compatible with all msft office product extensions. website info below >>>

https://www.openoffice.org/product/

if u must have msft office, then my recommendation would be to go with the 2016 edition as the 2019 is sketchy, IMO. to top all of this off, 2019 must run with windows 10. so actually the recommendation is quite simple if ur not running windows 10, right. i can provide u with links to the most zero day links for msft 2016 with kms activators if need be, just let me know.. 

• Like 1

Thanks for ideas here...  Setting up my roady laptop to be independent of my home workstation for xtended lengths of time.  Means updating and cramming in everything I use, or *might* use..  500g drv, Win7U, I7, 12g. abt to do a hard drv swap w/2t SSD, so a lot to catch up on. I haven't needed business stuff  for a 5 yr stretch, and now I do.  So the Dell beast is now on the operating table for transplants and new versatility. 

The 2016 Office info settles that for me.  I want stable.  I just can't justify staying back with 2003, file compatibility, etc.  Gotta stay w/MS cause I have many past years of heavy use in some IT related areas.  Dang, the laptop is stuck in 2013ish, all software setups same era.  Gotta upgrade my ACAD11, Adobe crap, Engineering progs and audio/vid editors, utilities, ugh. But obviously, a lot doesn't have to be messed with. 

I'll start with MSO 2016...  Thanks!

• Like 2

If you want the full version of Office 2019 I have it (It's the 64bit Version) I can find it and upload (Yes it's fully update-able)

• Thanks 1

i will post a link for MSFT Office 2016 x64 with a proper KMS Activator included in the zipped download that i will provide u when im back from vacation.. it will either be tomorrow or at the latest wednesday.. cheers, my friend.. :handshake:

since u also stated that the majority of ur software on both ur laptop and desktop r quite outdated.. please review this internal link below for possible suggestions from me on how to make ur computer run to its absolute best ability as it can with simple software alterations combined with ur particular hardware.. ;)

• Like 2

Thanks to both of you..  425, what's ur take on Office 2016 vs. 2019..??  And if I can't get Visio Pro in a matching year, does that make any diff??

Thanks Mr R. for the Tut's...  I'll take a look at what you posted.  Hope ur vacation is going well..  I think it's a good thing u forgot to take ur lptp..  forces a break on ya!!

..crash

• Like 1

<<< Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus VL v16.0.4738.1000  - July 2019 - x64 >>>

&

<<< Office 2013-2019 C2R (Install & Install Lite) v6.7.0 >>>

cbOdfC9.png

a975d1?filename=1563970620107_2_63699567

GpoTa28.png

The program and all files are checked and installed manually before uploading, program is working perfectly fine without any problem. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus VL v16.0.4738.1000  - July 2019 - x64 for version of windows.

<<< Overview >>>

Microsoft Office 2016 (codenamed Office 16) is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, succeeding both Office 2013 and Office for Mac 2011. It was released on OS X on 9 July 2015 for Office 365 subscribers. The perpetually licensed version on OS X and Windows was released on 22 September 2015. New features in the Windows release include the ability to create, open, edit, and save files in the cloud straight from the desktop, a new search tool for commands available in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook named “Tell Me”, and co-authoring in real time with users connected to Office Online.

a975ed?filename=1563970797060_TinyTake24

Other smaller features include Insights, a feature powered by Bing to provide contextual information from the web, new chart types in Excel (such as treemap, sunburst chart (also known as a ring chart), waterfall chart, box plot and histogram), and a data loss prevention feature in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The user interface design of Office 2016 is relatively unchanged from its predecessor, Office 2013. It retains the flat design that was introduced along with Microsoft design language, albeit a few modifications to the layout are made, in order to conform with the design of Microsoft Office Mobile.

<<< Features >>>

*** Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016. ***

*** Capture your ideas however you work best, using keyboard, pen, or touchscreen. ***

*** Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it. ***

*** New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices. ***

*** Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file. ***

*** Let one of the templates from the Start screen do most of the setup and design, so you can focus on your ideas and data ***

*** Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button. ***

*** Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents. ***

*** Save time formatting information in Excel so you can draw insights from your data faster. New tools recognize your pattern and auto-complete data. ***

*** New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to explore and tell compelling stories with your business data. Excel recommends charts best suited for your data, and gives you a preview how your data will look. ***

*** In Excel, you can now create basic forecasts on your data series with one click to visualize future trends. ***

*** Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it or using the free Office Presentation Service to deliver it, so your audience can join you from anywhere. ***

*** Embed Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other kind of file in your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use or share them from anywhere. ***

*** Respond faster with inline replies—replies positioned right within the body of the original message—in Outlook. Just type your response in the Reading Pane. ***

*** Save time with the online photo printing options in Publisher. ***

*** List and summarize data from a related table or query fast in Access. Simply click an item to open a detailed view of that item. ***

*** Best for home businesses and very small businesses  ***

a975ee?filename=1563970825926_TinyTake24

<<< System Requirements >>>

*** Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set ***

*** Memory: 2 GB RAM ***

*** Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space ***

*** Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution ***

*** Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card. ***

*** Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2 ***

*** Browser: The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. ***

*** .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to also be installed. ***

*** Other: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply. ***

a975f1?filename=1563970865393_TinyTake24

<<< Technical Setup Details >>>

*** Software Full Name: Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus VL v16.0.4738.1000 - July 2019 - x64 ***

*** Download File Name***

*** Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus VL v16.0.4738.1000  - July 2019 - x64.7z ***

*** Download File Sizex64 - 2.13 GB ***

*** Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup ***

*** Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64)  ***

*** Developers: Microsoft ***

<<< How to Install >>>

*** Extract the zip file using WinRAR or WinZip or by default Windows command. ***

*** Open Installer and accept the terms and then install program. ***

<<< Office 2013-2019 C2R (Install & Install Lite) v6.7.0 >>>

HS9rPh3.jpg

cbOdfC9.png

GaZURv.jpg

GpoTa28.png

<<< Description >>> 

This program designed for on-line installation and activation Microsoft Office 2013/2016/2019 C2R. You also can create custom installation of Office off-line for using later.

<<< How to use the Program >>>

*** Uninstall Office 2016 via (Control panel) applet "Add or remove Programs". ***

*** Uninstall Office 2016 using the "Force Remove Office" and restart your computer. ***

*** Install Office by clicking the "Install Office" button. ***

*** Go to "Utilities" tab and do the conversion "Office RETAIL => VL". ***

*** Then click "Activate Office" button..or ***

*** Start KMSAuto Net 2015 and click "Activate Office". ***

<<< How to use Bookmark Office >>>

Bookmark Office serves to create the off-line installation varying versions and editions of Microsoft Office with the possibility for the subsequent installation of the product without receiving files from outside.

CsUEVbN.png

https://1fichier.com/?keinp7aopu0pkac0btnr

Great info, and great package you put together for me.  I've had to spend a couple days recovering half a terabyte of 'shift-delete' files (got another thread into it, but ended up trying 4 diff apps..   wow, got it all back, but the diff in the apps was amazing and scarey...  The files were all sorts of tutorials I've gathered abt CAD, Adobe, OS stuff, etc...  but boy what a loss that almost was.  Hours and hrs of scanning, picking around, comparing...   painful mistake, time-wise.

Also, can't download ur files, only have RG at this time, and can't setup a debrid thing right now (another problem thread go'n...).  But I will get there eventually, and now the office problem is solved. Thanks for ur care in setting it up!!

Comes up with ur file, but never does anything after I click 'download', just back to a popup screen abt buying premium, etc. Do I need to register, or pay, or ?? Should I try RG on it??  ...sorry for my lack of knowledge here...

To download on 1fichier.com, your browser must accept Javascript and Cookies.

Some softwares (32bits) can not manage files more than 2 or 4GB. 
e.g. Internet Explorer 6, can not download files more than 1GB.

Some plugins or browser can download files in backgound. 
For best usages, we recommend to disable these features.

with that said, what browser & architecture (including windows & browser)??

let me know, my friend.. i will re-upload it to a different host if we can't figure it out, but would prefer to find a way with the link i already provided, of course.. ;)

Win7Ux64, Chrome, tons of past experience with site downloading. RG acct, trying to get a 'debrid' thing, tech425 helping there. Maybe i should first register with the site, for a free download???

That link took me each press of 'download' (only thing on page) to alternate spam sites, everytime.  ...argh...   thanks for trying, tho. 

rubbish.. yeah i use adblock, adguard & others, so i never see that BS.. i just turned mine off and yeah that crappy site did ping to crap. im terribly sorry, my friend.. here is just a dang upload to RapidGator, please enjoy.. :pirate:

<<< Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus VL v16.0.4738.1000  - July 2019 - x64 >>>

CsUEVbN.png

https://rapidgator.net/file/34f72551f4c63f2d1d3382bc2fbae59e/Microsoft_Office_2016_Pro_Plus_VL_v16.0.4738.1000_-_July_2019_-_x64.7z.html

You are the wolf....!  Outstanding post, Thanks a lot!!!

...Firewall suggestions??   ...need alerts on what's trying what, where, and when.  Simple, hopefully.

I suggest  ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 2019

https://www.zonealarm.com/software/free-firewall

ah, good to hear, my friend.. glad to have helped and very glad to have u all situated now.. im renaming this help thread as Completed.. cheers.. :thumbsup: